IGNORED

Bibio - The Art Of Living

chronical

16 minutes ago, OneToThirtySix said:

Wilkinson is busy this year.

I'd say he's been the most prolific artist on Warp in the last few years. Not so much in terms of run time (looking at you Sean n Rob), but in terms of the sheer amount of releases. The guy is on a proper fucking roll. 

Anyway this track was never one of my favourites from Ribbons. Bit too sickly sweet for my liking. The b-side is quite nice though.

If you're on his mailing list, he gave a heads up about it yesterday and a link to buy the record in advance of the public release today. 

25 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

So it's a single rather than an EP, with 1 unreleased track. Not sure that necessarily makes someone seem "busy". ?

Ribbons, two Warp30 shows and an EP in roughly 7 months does seem busy to me :shrug: Phantom Brickworks also got a new part at the end of 2018 IIRC.

I'm still curious if he'll release a smaller, Vignetting The Compost feels album/EP in the near future. I remember there being a couple of unreleased adorable songs on his instagram which are gone now. Would love to hear those again!

20 hours ago, sidewinder said:

So it's a single rather than an EP, with 1 unreleased track. Not sure that necessarily makes someone seem "busy". ?

I will admit to posting before confirming there were fewer than three tracks on this release...

Archived