IGNORED

Kanye West - Jesus is King

Nebraska

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol - he's coming out as full talibangelical it seems. congratulations kanye.

Kanye West asked 'people to not have premarital sex while they were working on the album'

"Now that I’m in service to Christ, my job is to spread the gospel, to let people know what Jesus has done for me. I’ve spread a lot of things," he shared. "There was a time I was letting you know what high fashion had done for me. I was letting you know what the Hennessey had done for me. I was letting you know all these things, but now I’m letting you know what Jesus has done for me, and in that I’m no longer a slave; I’m a son now, a son of God. I’m free."

24 minutes ago, Candiru said:

His brain damage was already apparent on Yeezus. Rick Rubin did a good job making sense out of it though. 

Luckily, I didn't listen to Yeezus, but I'm slightly intrigued now...

Peeped the Budgie tune. Pure speculation, but I suspect he contributed to producing the bass and some of the backing vocals. Not a bad tune, although I'm not feeling the Christian themes. Kind of bummed, not sure if I should listen to the rest. I miss pre-Christian Kanye, songs like "Waves" with lush gated pads. 

: (

On 9/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, joshuatxuk said:

there's always so much potential with Kanye but I am all but certain this will be some self-indulgent pseudo-gosphel horseshit akin to "low light" off life of pablo. tracks that will have him ranting over what will objective sound like stale, clean urban R&B library music. despite being made up of maybe 3 or 4 studio recorded music instruments and some haphazard loop the same tracks will have 7 co-writers and 32 collaborative credits and result substantially well-cited wikipedia articles.

lol you called it. though tbf I guess it was kind of obvious.

LA being run by Satan is probably true though

On 10/25/2019 at 12:35 PM, thumbass said:

It's not bad but it's not that good either.

Sorry for the quote thingy btw i never found out how to delete it after having accidentally clicked on it

Archived