IGNORED

Autechre mixlr active again!

modey

After an awful start to the day (some neighborhood cat managed to get onto the second floor balcony and target my shoes for a pee spray, which I realised after putting them on?), nice recovery thanks to ae!

My initials are R.S., so all the "thanks R+S' type stuff typically fills me with added joy.

Edited by Roo

caught a good chunk of this and enjoyed, as always with their massive mixes. any words from them re: a new release (OneSix soundboards or otherwise) since these huge mixes often precede such occurrences? some of the people in chat implied one or both of them had been in chat as it got started but idk if that was legit.

Oh, swaeet! Missed this one. When and where can I expect to find a downloadable file for this? Have been pretty much circulating the 2010-, the two 2013-, as well as the Dekmantel webcasts on my pod, during gym-sessions for several years now. I know those sets like inside-out by now, so would be really cool with a new 'n fresh ae-set for my pod now ?  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, naawRaybarn said:

Oh, swaeet! Missed this one. When and where can I expect to find a downloadable file for this? Have been pretty much circulating the 2010-, the two 2013-, as well as the Dekmantel webcasts on my pod, during gym-sessions for several years now. I know those sets like inside-out by now, so would be really cool with a new 'n fresh ae-set for my pod now ?  

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/e4af52745856ca74436c6845cfaed35a20191014022822/1885d1

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Burger 1

@hello spiral: thanks alot mister, you are today's ichiban hero ? Can't wait hitting the gym and lifting some weights while 808 state, xon, d-shake and the like are blasting my ears again  ?:music:

and:

rob sean thx! You know how to treat your fans well, and for that we are all gratefull ?

They really phoned it in after the 10 hour mark. I expect more from them after the splendors of NTS Sessions and the North American tour. Just joking can't wait to check this out. 

If you use chrome:
    press ctrl+shift+j
    Choose the "Network" tab on the tools console.
    Refresh the browser page.
    Click the play button in the webpage
    Look for "base.mp3?..." somewhere in the network list and you'll get to the streamed content URL. 

and get something like this (which will probably expire based on the URL args)
https://mixlr-production.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/audio/cf0da6c7abca6d7ad9cdf0df340cb918/base.mp3?response-content-type=audio%2Fmpeg&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIALT23DHJEO3FGYA%2F20191014%2Feu-west-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20191014T143914Z&X-Amz-Expires=21600&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=0f7f9570e6ce78a85ba24658063eafe2c1ae96efa65d6f634e3027d8c5d079ce

From there you get the default Chrome player, right-click, save as.

Then you can courteously upload it to a 'more' persistent and accessible platform, but mixlr.com is a pretty badass website.

image.thumb.png.889c6b628cfc790912bd2b1ae6f89510.png

• Like 1

Any tracklist action on this??

First track ive got to on the relisten i must have is at 44 mins (909 hip hoppy ambient techno jam).... i suspect there will be more tho.

Loads of old B-Dog which is nic.e 

Edited by donquixote

37 minutes ago, donquixote said:

Any tracklist action on this??

First track ive got to on the relisten i must have is at 44 mins (909 hip hoppy ambient techno jam).... i suspect there will be more tho.

Loads of old B-Dog which is nic.e 

found the one i was looking for: Ross 154 "within you". Which ironically means i have it somewhere. Memory degradation is a bitch.  

4 hours ago, criss said:

If you use chrome:
    press ctrl+shift+j
    Look for "base.mp3?..." somewhere in the network list and you'll get to the streamed content URL. 

https://mixlr-production.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/audio/cf0da6c7abca6d7ad9cdf0df340cb918/base.mp3?response-content-type=audio%2Fmpeg&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIALT23DHJEO3FGYA%2F20191014%2Feu-west-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20191014T143914Z&X-Amz-Expires=21600&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=0f7f9570e6ce78a85ba24658063eafe2c1ae96efa65d6f634e3027d8c5d079ce

Then you can courteously upload it to a 'more' persistent and accessible platform, but mixlr.com is a pretty badass website.

i clicked on your link in safari.. then the transport/progress play bar loads in the middle of the browser.. right clicked on the transport and "download video as" and the base.mp3 file downloads w/o issue. it's around 1GB. 

Edited by ignatius

25 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i clicked on your link in safari.. then the transport/progress play bar loads in the middle of the browser.. right clicked on the transport and "download video as" and the base.mp3 file downloads w/o issue. it's around 1GB. 

Thanks for the platform coverage there
yaknow how websites try to remove the user 1 or 2 steps from a regular UX download, thought I'd drop a chrome pathway

sometimes it's:
    window.open(document.getElementsByTagName('source').src); //open up a new tab with the downloadable interface present.

or for youtube it can be:
    $('video')[0].playbackRate = .07 //playback at 7% to check out chrome's current timestretch algorithm.

I noticed the file I downloaded via a different method (it's the one Hello Spiral linked) is 12:01:04 vs the 12:00 your screenshots show.

5 hours ago, criss said:

If you use chrome:
    press ctrl+shift+j

1 minute ago, andrd said:

I noticed the file I downloaded via a different method (it's the one Hello Spiral linked) is 12:01:04 vs the 12:00 your screenshots show.

The resulting file is >12:00.  there's about 1:00 of silence in the beginning of the mp3 I downloaded. 

^ Ah, Figured the 12:00 in the chrome mp3 player would have been the length of the file you downloaded.

Here's some of the tracklist from the stream.  No timestamps, just videos I bookmarked when I was listening at the computer.  There are gaps since I was doing other stuff for a portion of the stream, but they should mostly be in order of appearance. One or two may be wrong, but I think they were all in the mix.

Renegade Soundwave - Transworld Siren
808 State - Ancodia
Urban Tribe - Covert Action
Biosphere - Tranquillizer
Beaumont Hannant - Anokhi
The Shamen - Hypperreal Selector Dirtiest Dub
Original Rockers - Sexy Selector
Reload - Le Soleil et la mer
Psyche - How The West Was Won
Holger Czukay - Floatspace
Holger Hiller -   Count (Demixed By Kitschfinger) - There was another track from this album towards the end of the stream, didn't get it bookmarked though
UR - 303 Sunset
Coil - Love's Secret Domain (can't remember which track off the album)
Shades of Rhythm - Exorcist
The Step - Yeah You (Robert's Mix)
Brian Eno - Fractal Zoom
Earth Leakage Trip - No Idea (the doors are where the windows should be)
BFC - Please Stand By
Born Under a Rhyming Planet - Analogue Heaven
Unique 3 - Digicality
A Positive Life - Warehouse 5AM
Unique 3 - Phase 3
Unique 3 - Pattern 12
808 State - Nephatiti
Smith & Mighty - Killa
Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes (Dub In My Eyes)
MBM - I Am Electro
Unique 3 - The Theme
Ricky Smith - Phone SYstem
Loco & Jam - Junction
Recoil - Faith Healer (Disbeliever Mix)
Forgemasters - Clap Your Hands
Xon - Dissonance
Joey Beltram - Energy Flash
Ross 154 - Remembrance
John & Julie - Circle (round and round) - not sure which version, may also be wrong
D-Shake - Techno Trance
Coil - The Snow
Kenny Larkin - Northern Lights
Link - The Augur
Basic Channel - Quadrant Dub II
Aircut - Visual Attack
Woody McBrike - Pure Ideas
UR - Jupiter Jazz
FSOL - Calcium
Smart Systems - Zip Code
Unique 3 - Rhythm Takes Control
Sweet Exorcist - Testone
Nightmares on Wax - Coming Down
M.I.C. - Oobe
Sweet Exorcist - Clonk
Nightmares on Wax - A Case of Funk
A Guy Called Gerald - Got A Feeling
Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Journey of the Dragons
Ekstasy Club - Jesus Loves The Acid
Minimal Man - Outside the Window (Ian's Mix)
Indo Tribe - Owl (I Can See You Mix)
Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Amazon
Joey Beltram - Mentasm (I think)
The Hypnotist - Pioneers of the Warped Groove
Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Deep Space 9
Link - Abraxas
Link & E621 - Antacid ( i think)
Glass Domain - Hiccup (can't remember where this was in the mix, somewhere around here)
Choice - Acid Eiffel
Mystic Institute - QA:752:LP (Reload Remix)
Madonna 303 - Acid Religion
Drexciya - Positron Island
3 Phase feat Dr Motte - Der Klang der Familie (F.U.S.E. mix) ( I think)

the last few tracks were later in the mix, when I'd come back to the computer or saw someone id something in chat.  

Most of those were in the beginning 6 or so hours.

Edited by andrd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I have started adding these to a Spotify playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6wra76aGbvi1DKPZqolWdf?si=HSbfn7sZTYyKUho0jJj4pQ

This is using the tracklist posted above by andrd, so if someone can come to me with a more complete tracklist I can update/make a new playlist

Edited by demo disc