IGNORED

3 Vibert albums forthcoming

Velazquez

still seem to be amen andrews ones available here https://hypercolour.co.uk/album/luke-vibert-presents-amen-andrews

7 hours ago, Snickerfritz said:

Oof, 'Presents Amen Andrews is sold out already. Just managed to snag the other two.

14 hours ago, Snickerfritz said:

Oof, 'Presents Amen Andrews is sold out already. Just managed to snag the other two.

it's available again, go get it ?

Edited by Velazquez

7 hours ago, thumbass said:

Most exited for the Amen Andrews release

it does sound dope, the Amen Andrews, I'm really looking forward to Rave Hop as well.  Clips sounding wicked.

• Like 1

Luke is gonna save 2020. Mad keen for all 3 of them, Amen Andrews would normally get me the most excited, but the Modern Rave one is the one that really got me grooving. Can't wait to hear more!

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, Snickerfritz said:

It’s back in stock, apparently. I actually nabbed the glow in the dark copy from bleep yesterday. I got fomo’d by that “limited to 300”. 

yeah i just saw it on bleep..... great news !

well let's give an ear to the clips......YEEEEAHHHHH  pure old school jungle ? perfect for me

(old school but inna vibert's style   yeeeeaaahh)

oh, in the track "dream" on the "modern rave" lp, there's the exact same drum sample that's in aphex's track "quad rave TEAC"

(might be a famous sample i guess)

Edited by neurone
precisions

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck yes! Goddamn. I CANNOT WAIT. Vibert out of nowhere just saved summer. Gonna be blasting this while playing the last big PS4 games of the gen.

Wish I'd nabbed that colored vinyl bundle O.O oh well

On 5/9/2020 at 4:34 PM, chassis said:

I got an email to say Amen Andrews was shipped. But release date for digital is end of the month, would be very happy to get it early.

an email from Bleep or Bandcamp?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:39 PM, neurone said:

oh, in the track "dream" on the "modern rave" lp, there's the exact same drum sample that's in aphex's track "quad rave TEAC"

(might be a famous sample i guess)

I love that track, the way he cuts the drums in and out at the end is so simple yet satisfying

I can't help but feel like some of these are just remixed tracks from Chicago, Detroit, Redruth. Am I crazy?