IGNORED

WATMM Asylum?!

Psychotronic

Let create a WATMM Asylum!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. WATMM Asylum?

• It's needed to keep the peace!
    • Go to hell, i'm Batman!

The Asylum should be a Sub forum in genban, it can only be used and seen by people that are added to a "lunatics" user group

Rules: Threads that go against general joyrex rules will be move there. Participants in these threads get added to the group.

Vote!

I'm more worried about the folks on here who never act a little bit odd or crazy from time to time. That's much weirder in my opinion ?

Sometimes you have to unleash your inner Batman ?

35 minutes ago, beer badger said:

I'm more worried about the folks on here who never act a little bit odd or crazy from time to time. That's much weirder in my opinion ?

Sometimes you have to unleash your inner Batman ?

61vG8Raq+eL.jpg

On 6/11/2020 at 3:38 PM, Psychotronic said:

The Asylum should be a Sub forum in genban, it can only be used and seen by people that are added to a "lunatics" user group

Rules: Threads that go against general joyrex rules will be move there. Participants in these threads get added to the group.

Vote!

I can tell you now that isn't going to happen - in a subforum or otherwise...

On 6/12/2020 at 8:11 AM, Psychotronic said:

What exactly is that?

That was (emphasis mine) a subforum we had for long-time members, but it ended up creating a bourgeois-like upper cast that was the antithesis of a community. So we got rid of it.

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

I can tell you now that isn't going to happen - in a subforum or otherwise...

That was (emphasis mine) a subforum we had for long-time members, but it ended up creating a bourgeois-like upper cast that was the antithesis of a community. So we got rid of it.

This thread served it's purpose... it should have escalated more, but that cunt be helped.

I already came...

cum.png.709e057961ded869351e1dd7815e441b.png

Thanks cumlords.

But you can totally use this thread now to jerk off on how you defeated your upper class.

It's yours, much love! :catrecline:

35 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

This thread served it's purpose... it should have escalated more, but that cunt be helped.

I already came...

cum.png.709e057961ded869351e1dd7815e441b.png

Thanks cumlords.

But you can totally use this thread now to jerk off on how you defeated your upper class.

It's yours, much love! :catrecline:

This whole forum is elitist by itself, you should jerk off to the fact that you are being part of it. You are upper class whether you like it or not. 

Archived