IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

9 minutes ago, chronical said:

https://autechre.bandcamp.com/music

they are on bandcamp apparently but the bleepstore is always the safe bet for things like this

everything i've read on watmm indicates that the physical media "dispatches" are typically delayed upon the release of various Warp albums

On 9/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, auxien said:

i guess sch.mefd 2 sucks, they should've just put out sch.mefd 1 instead, original is always better. :emotawesomepm9:

image.thumb.png.150806d3722a42dc9502f5e115f4d3d6.png

schmefd is the most evilist of tracks on this album. no wonder ppl be chickened out.

4 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

metaz form8 >>> 

LOL

• Haha 2

I'm happy to go back so soon for another listen since I have WAVs to listen to. This time it's on the speakers with the wife rather than on headphones solo

8 minutes ago, IOS said:

a fuckin time travel of an album

i always say if you want to see the future listen to quality music, especially autechre! the other day i was listening to beethoven's piano sonata no.29 4th movement and thinking, ''my god, we still haven't came to its time'', it was sooo obvious to me that at least 150-200 yrs lacks

Edited by xox
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

the immediacy with which I push inside sign worries me a little :cerious:

doubly worrisome since Sign is the name of my pet goat. 

• Haha 8

After the live stream I immediately headed out into the woods for a walk.  I usually listen to music but I just needed to be with my thoughts.  Walked a couple miles and all I could think was how fucking heavy that was.

• Like 9

Just now, cloud capture said:

After the live stream I immediately headed out into the woods for a walk.  I usually listen to music but I just needed to be with my thoughts.  Walked a couple miles and all I could think was how fucking heavy that was.

it really is amazing how they just keep doing that. release after release it's a new world. 

• Like 3

Just now, cloud capture said:

I can see this being a good walking album.  Looking forward to a nighttime stroll tomorrow by the Thames. 

• Like 1