IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cant wait for 'fear the walking dead' because we all know the a prequel explanation of what happened only makes us enjoy the thing after even more.

morning lol.

What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

I am literally poised to find out the answer to this question.

What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

it's a virus.

it's a virus.

have you not heard of spoilers ffs

:emotawesomepm9::cerious:

Suprisingly (well, not really...) really little happened for a season finale, but it still was one of the better episodes this season. Actually, this has been one of the best seasons imo, together with the first one. Or maybe I'm just so used to shitty seasons that this one seems relatively great, dunno.

But for the love of god... Please kill off that priest guy asap. Most annoying character in the shows history.

But for the love of god... Please kill off that priest guy asap. Most annoying character in the shows history.

oh...don't forget about me

Carol-and-boy.jpg

it's a virus.

have you not heard of spoilers ffs

Not a spoiler. I left out a key piece of info.

it's a genetically modified virus. :w00t:

oh...don't forget about me

Carol-and-boy.jpg

I feel like that kid is the TV walking dead universe analogue to Kenny's mentally challenged kid from the Telltale WD game. 2/10 would not rescue character.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah looks fun. Is it a one off series? Looks like it would work well as like a 6 episode series

Yeah, that would be great. Just like Dead Set. It actually looks more like a movie than a tv-show - at least compared to original The Walking Dead show.

But hey, the first episode of The Walking Dead was good and had diverse settings. The next 800 episodes didn't. So the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead might end up being awesome and the next 800000 episodes might just take place in a forest.

Yeah looks fun. Is it a one off series? Looks like it would work well as like a 6 episode series

Yeah, that would be great. Just like Dead Set. It actually looks more like a movie than a tv-show - at least compared to original The Walking Dead show.

But hey, the first episode of The Walking Dead was good and had diverse settings. The next 800 episodes didn't. So the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead might end up being awesome and the next 800000 episodes might just take place in a forest.

From 'pedia:

The pilot episode was filmed in Los Angeles and the remaining first season episodes will be filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Anyway, it has a chance to be decent as it was reportedly written in full by Kirkman and Dave Erickson (writer for Sons Of Anarchy, who will be the showrunner). Probably Kirkman's not that good - comics tend to drag on as much as the TV series and he wrote a couple of episodes too, but he's still an outsider to TV and has an opportunity to set up a sort of consistent long form.

From 'pedia:

The pilot episode was filmed in Los Angeles and the remaining first season episodes will be filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia.

toplel

• 1 month later...

I'll never understand why TV writers think petulant teens and domestic bickering make for compelling drama. Overall that felt like a shitty midseason episode of the main show.

I'll never understand why TV writers think petulant teens and domestic bickering make for compelling drama. Overall that felt like a shitty midseason episode of the main show.

didnt think it was that bad i guess they are aiming for a degree of realism then being completely overkill

Edited by pyramidpanes

Well I suppose that had to use the "hey look an average US family doing normal shit" angle for the first episode.

Then "OMG ZOMBZZZZZZZ but as a family we still have our own internal battles to face" for the next 6 weeks.