IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works Vol II

Macca

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no excuses joyrex

Yeah, stupidity shouldn't be excused - 1972 did this as a cash grab, pure and simple. Even the artwork is shoddy and shows a lack of attention to detail (fonts, etc.).

Last night I got the opportunity to hear stone in focus on vinyl for the first time. so incredible.

It's a great track - I first heard it on the Excursions into Ambience: The Third Dimension CD.

Last night I got the opportunity to hear stone in focus on vinyl for the first time. so incredible.

on vinyl? not from SAW II, i hope...

That track is only available on vinyl on the UK vinyl version of SAW II...

Guest transmisiones ferox

Is this a really Flac quality files, which Bleep putting on sail now? Because it's sound more like normal mp3's

vinyl but not the brown one, just black. Sounded alright but the copy I heard was a bit beat.

My copy is pretty fucked too. Gah! I'm tempted to trawl discogs to look for each individual record (they do pop up from time to time, strangely) and assemble another copy, haha.

vinyl but not the brown one, just black. Sounded alright but the copy I heard was a bit beat.

:emotawesomepm9: black vinyl? what? never hear it exists a black version with this track... i can't believe you! :biggrin:

Yeah the original pressing came in brown and black vinyl pressings. The quality of the brown vinyl is apparently terrible, with the black vinyl version being far superior, and supposedly more rare.

I'd post proof, but I can't be bothered (and my copy is on loan to a friend anyway).

:emotawesomepm9: black vinyl? what? never hear it exists a black version with this track... i can't believe you! :biggrin:

http://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Selected-Ambient-Works-Volume-II/release/704310

http://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Selected-Ambient-Works-Volume-II/release/704310

I saw, thanks, but who know how much are these vinyls in exemplaires? 5 000? 3 000? i'm interested

Archived