IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works Vol II

Macca

Boomkat have it,if you feel the urge.....

£35

Im starting to think, I got scammed or a good deal. Amazon had it for £17 but now theres only one for £70.

Wrongly listed CD. Or bargain.

If it were wrongly listed, they'd have to have done it on purpose

1 of Selected Ambient Works Vol 2 (3lp) [VINYL]

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deep down, everyone's still going to want the proper one.

hm actually I am quite happy for not having to pay $100 on discogs or ebay to choose between a black & white coverartwork or bad audio quality. Sure I would love to be one of the lucky people who bought the first edition when it came out but if the repress didn't happen I would have to rely on a version sitting on a desk for 18 years.

That's the curse of nearly all limited vinyl after the sell-out. And the curse is even more bad when there is no repress of it after a few years or a decade.

I was born too late to recognize the stuff, after I got into it the LPs were gone for 3 years maybe. That's the problem of being born later to the movement.

I just got an email from Midheaven that they're out of stock and my payment is being refunded. I placed my order on May 7, so it seems they completely sold out in the presale.

Sorry guys, that was probably my fault as I ordered about 140 of them. Good news is they will soon be on ebay with a starting bid of 80 bucks. Awesome deal, if I may say so.

VINYL IS THE WAY TO GO>

Sorry guys, that was probably my fault as I ordered about 140 of them.

lol, seriously. why are some buying multiple copies instead of letting more people buy it :cisfor:

don't be dicks, guys.

fuck off. im not the type to buy to resell for cost profit. one to play and one to save, period. and im sure my two copies ive procured are just crippling global supplies.

ps, both have been buy it now on ebay (snathed quick). f1st for $30 usd and today's copy @ $20.

Elusive, thats cool.. Not sure if you were "f" offing me, but i was just laughing at the interaction between you and joyrex, and agreed with his curiousity of where you picked it from thats all (: damn, son

fuck off. im not the type to buy to resell for cost profit. one to play and one to save, period. and im sure my two copies ive procured are just crippling global supplies.

buy 20 of them and place in random locations all over the world. i mean you never know. and it's not like 20 is crippling global supplies, there's still many left.

the only thing I hope this does is completely ruin the financial worth of the older copies that everyone for the first 4 pages of this discussion claimed were far superior.

how does it sound though?

the quality is exactly like the CD it was taken from. normal quality pressing like you would expect I guess.

Hopefully in 2014 Richard will get nostalgic and dig out the DATs for all the SAW II-era tracks, remaster them and clean them up, and release a huge fuck-all "Selected Ambient Works 1994-2014" 6 disc vinyl box set with new tracks, b-sides, and variations of the classics.

Archived