IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works Vol II

Macca

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw a shitload of these today at Amoeba in San Francisco, they were charging $37 for it but I didn't realize the reissue til I looked at the back, made in California.

just finished the process of procuring a s2cond copy, if that is any indicationor.

Why did you buy a second one?

Also wouldn't you, of all people, be concerned that this has been cut to vinyl from the CD version as opposed to being from a dedicated master? THINK OF THE NULLS

Thinking of heading to Stinkweeds right now to pick up the single copy I saw there last week. Going for $32. Hmmm... I love buying anything Aphex (: you guys think it'll be sought after in the future? I wonder how many of these were pressed, anyone have any idea?

just finished the process of procuring a s2cond copy, if that is any indicationor.

Why did you buy a second one?

Also wouldn't you, of all people, be concerned that this has been cut to vinyl from the CD version as opposed to being from a dedicated master? THINK OF THE NULLS

to be honest, im not really sure how ambient such as this should should sound on vinyl - but even on my shit table it was acceptable. some surface noise is there but that's likeky just my kit being poor quality.

nothing stood out upon first listen with respect to degregation..

Thinking of heading to Stinkweeds right now to pick up the single copy I saw there last week. Going for $32. Hmmm... I love buying anything Aphex (: you guys think it'll be sought after in the future? I wonder how many of these were pressed, anyone have any idea?

With vinyl like this I can't imagine more than 1000... and it will be valued as much as the other SAW II variations are, although probably not as much as the original vinyl releases.

Boomkat have it,if you feel the urge.....

£35

Im starting to think, I got scammed or a good deal. Amazon had it for £17 but now theres only one for £70.

Boomkat have it,if you feel the urge.....

£35

Im starting to think, I got scammed or a good deal. Amazon had it for £17 but now theres only one for £70.

Wrongly listed CD. Or bargain.

Archived