IGNORED

what the hell is the badger

Alzado

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just admit, we know there is a solenoid on the floor next to the badger and that can only mean one thing, who would have solenoids loose on their floor unless they were building some kind of self-playing robot instrument? it's all the proof I need this is happening, the only thing I'm concerned about now is that it will sound too much like Squarepusher *runs*

When Joyrex posted the badger gif in the Syro megathread with the caption "in a remote scottish village" (or whatever it was), I imagined that the clip showed Richard out walking with his pet badgers. Him having pet badgers would fit perfectly with the Aphex Twin image, but this is just pure fantasy on my part :)

just admit, we know there is a solenoid on the floor next to the badger and that can only mean one thing, who would have solenoids loose on their floor unless they were building some kind of self-playing robot instrument? it's all the proof I need this is happening, the only thing I'm concerned about now is that it will sound too much like Squarepusher *runs*

I think the half-eaten chili pepper is a more telling clue...

And 53 is a two-digit number...

Papa John's pizza?

More clues please :D

53 tracks on the next album..

Archived