IGNORED

Stream Damogen-Furies in full

behindthebeats

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's very good.

Awesome stuff throughout. Very noisy, very hectic, but in a squarepusher sort of way which means it's autistically programmed. Some throwbacks to old school Squarepusher with some synth patches. Lots of references to AFX and drukqs but interpreted by SP. Very enjoyable. Good Job Tom.

lol Kontenjaz

definitely sounds like a Squarepusher album so far (had the mental breaks/acid goosebumps already) but this persisting bro'step aesthetic prevents me from getting totally into it, hope I'll overcome that eventually.

The tracks that were intended to be experienced live for full effect seem quite obvious to me? A lot of this doesn't seem the type of music to listen to when you're at home imo.

The tracks that were intended to be experienced live for full effect seem quite obvious to me? A lot of this doesn't seem the type of music to listen to when you're at home imo.

my solution is to crank up the volume in my headphones until my ears start to bleed

is the bitrate really low or something? listening now and it sounds really muddy. nice to hear the beat flow more like older squarepusher though.

looks like 128

is the bitrate really low or something? listening now and it sounds really muddy. nice to hear the beat flow more like older squarepusher though.

yeah pretty low bitrate I think

I am rather mitigated after two full listening. I really like Baltang Ort, Kwang Bass and D Frozent Aac (an EP with those tracks would have been great), but fuck the rest, some parts are REALLY awful.

Archived