IGNORED

thank you Sean and Rob

usagi

I had to create a separate thread for this because the other one is full of autism. this thread is for nothing but saying thanks, don't bring your bullshit in here.

by now I'm fairly confident tha boyz will see this at some point, since AE_LIVE is something we've all been craving for ages on here and they have delivered.

so thank you, Sean and Rob. thanks for consistently producing some of the most amazing music ever crafted by man, thank you for listening to the fans and generally being down to earth and approachable, thanks for being so dependable and releasing regularly. pls don't ever stop, our lives would descend into a maelstrom of meaninglessness and hikikomori masturbation.

commence rolling thx ae

thx ae.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is just too amazing for words, but thank you from the bottom of my heart Sean & Rob. I will be listening to all 4 of your soundboards continuously until the moment I see an over the hill Ash killing deadites with a chainsaw hand

It's so great for them to do this. To have record of artists at the absolute top of their game, showcasing such mastery of a form, and consistently producing such unique and strong music (or rather, experiences) in a live format like this is rare, and there are lots here (and not on WATMM) who appreciate this wholeheartedly.

Thanks so much dudes.

my word. i don't really know what to say other than to gush like a little boy - thank you sean and rob for this gift.

this is a landmark. some of the most challenging, innovative and rewarding music out there and I don't say that lightly.

In all seriousness though, thank you to Sean and Rob and anyone else that helps make this music happen.

Truly blessed to experience it. These soundboards are amazing and bring me right back to the show in Vancouver recently.

Thanks guys! I'd like to think it was partially because you listened to us, but I'm sure you were planning this all along anyways.

I've been a fan for about 8 years now, just got to see you live for the first time a few weeks ago in Orlando, and now I have access to these glorious soundboards from last year! Please just let this be the tip of the iceberg!!

Yep, cheers guys, didn't think you'd ever do it but despite the complaints elsewhere on this forum,

which will always happen, I like the way you've handled this with the *test site* invite thing, however

it's done is fine, can't wait to hear this stuff... let's have lots more in this format, huge thanks!

See you in Manchester and London!

Archived