IGNORED

What will you buy on Black Friday?

Friendly Foil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

getting sick of what ff, you are suggesting that i have constantly gone in and ruined your threads, which is insane and complete bullshit and you know it, and further over the last year you've written snarky comments to my posts on a regular basis and i always let it go, are you the only one allowed to have fun, but because delet is here it's time to pretend that you have been massively wronged. Are you perhaps israeli? (oh no politics) If you'd just let my comment go, you would have not had my replies mate, that's how it goes, you call someone out with a shout you get prepared for further helpings of wet trout.

nwae, have a stout.

stout.jpg

I'm not sure what to buy.

Have you considered a bride? I heard russian mail order are on sale all week!

heh... sorry.

anyways, isn't it the same stuff on sale every year? TVs, furniture, etc.

Foil they have black friday sales where you live? =/ Isn't it an American thing?

heh... sorry.

Foil they have black friday sales where you live? =/ Isn't it an American thing?

My former boss here, long story, bought a Chinese girlfriend with cash, then made a fake marriage certificate to get her in the country, and is now hiding her in his hotel room. lol, real winner.

best answer so far actually. wicked

heh... sorry.

My former boss here, long story, bought a Chinese girlfriend with cash, then made a fake marriage certificate to get her in the country, and is now hiding her in his hotel room. lol, real winner.

lol

holding out on a reaktor 6 upgrade discount.

ordered my dad 3 of the same smart phone for $10 each since he breaks them all the time. ordered a couple of vidjas (splatoon and gtav)

mostly using my discover card to pricematch things i already bought and get reimbursed (those benefits yo)

Archived