IGNORED

NFTs for music / auction music to the highest bidder via crypto tech

auxien

On 1/6/2022 at 4:00 AM, Rubin Farr said:

It is disappointing that artists like Aphex and FSOL jumped on this shit bandwagon so quickly.

I'm pretty sure the Aphex one was a giant pisstake though?

20 hours ago, luke viia said:

A related link from there sums it all up: https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/opensea-valuation-series-c-funding-1234615081/. Just the headline is necessary actually: NFT Platform Opensea Gets $13.3 B Valuation Following Series C Funding

I'm sure they're just in it for the power of crypto to decentralize the economy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

I feel almost sorry for tim exile here he's really convinced about this whole thing..

i doubt it. he's always seemed like he was more interested in making money than making music. and i never liked his music anyway (i think someone showed me one song that was at best interesting). plus Endlesss looked lame from day one imo...some are into it obv, idk why. 

but whatevs, you don't make a video like that without being a grifter. he just wants money/status/whatever. fuck him.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Did Chris Morris write this?

the absolute depravitivity.

I wish Morris would really sink his teeth into all this, i.e. the increasingly bare lie of the techno-utopian promise. feels like Brooker stepped in somewhat but I miss the old Morris touch.

17 minutes ago, auxien said:

i never liked his music anyway

yep. he's always made cornball gimmicky music. this is in spirit with that, really.

• Like 1

Ehhh, pro-agonist was a pretty fucking good album. This is cringe though. 

Lol in one of the comments he replied to though, he says “here’s a stunning NFT blah blah ….free forever at https://hic.link/the-cliff.”

guess what’s at that link now?

lol

50 minutes ago, auxien said:

image.png.f24d7233282dabbe9c849067eef671e1.png

how to enjoy "music" in 2022

This is so much more sophisticated, and obviously therefore better, than me hitting “checkout now” on my bandcamp cart.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Ehhh, pro-agonist was a pretty fucking good album. This is cringe though. 

I just remember mushroom santa.. that's a fun track.

Nwae I got curious and followed the links to the hic et nunc forums.. This is what they have to say for the new year

2021 is over, 2022 has begun.The past year has been one of great achievement for the HEN community.

People from all over the world have come together in pursuit of art and freedom, creating the HEN community from scratch and creating the HEN platform.The community organises its own Hicathon events and the community helps talented artisans.

HEN provides a space for grassroots artists around the world, for ordinary people around the world who love art, to breathe freely.Here there is no insatiable capital to gain profit and here there is no dictator to control everything.

Art consumers can consume good art at an affordable price, and art creators can mint NFT at an affordable gas price and find supporters.In the frenetic, short-term profit-seeking crypto art space, the HEN community is one of the few unpretentious art communities.

These honours belong to all the members who have contributed to the development of the community over the past year. Because of your dedication, a free artistic nation has been born.

However, the past year has also seen great challenges for the community.

The founders gave up on community governance and the community grew slowly. 2 months ago, the HEN platform was the largest NFT art platform on tezos. Now it is being gradually abandoned by a section of art creators and its number of users is being caught up by other platforms.

Progress in community governance has been slow and there is currently no democratic, orderly and efficient governance framework, nor is there a selfless and capable community core to lead the community forward and meet the challenges of the rapidly changing crypto art space.The community gets bogged down in trivial matters rather than focusing on core issues.

It is hoped that in the new year, community members will move forward in unity, be inclusive and respectful of those with different views, and work towards decentralised, democratic and efficient community governance.

Making the community’s product, operational and future strategies happen quickly and effectively. To grow and continue to create value for a free art nation in the fast competing crypto art space.

Only in this way can the collective interests of the HEN community be protected.Art creators can find their favourite artworks more easily, and hDAO holders can have a stable long-term growth.The hard work of community workers and developers is what makes for a sustainable, appropriate return.

We hope that in the new year, we will all work together to make the future of the HEN community brighter and the ecological development more prosperous.

Happy New Year, HEN Family!

I found it interesting to see how these people think.. Is all very bizarre to me

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

These honours belong to all the members who have contributed to the development of the community over the past year. Because of your dedication, a free artistic nation has been born.

lmao how fucking deluded does one have to be to read that and think 'you know, yeah! we've birthed a free artistic nation with this!'

2 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

The founders gave up on community governance and the community grew slowly.

Yes, this is also known as an exit scam. 

that whole thread is top level lels

On 1/21/2022 at 11:30 AM, Rubin Farr said:

What the fuck is this nonsense? Twitter has become the day shift stripper in the club who won’t leave you the fuck alone.

BF8C489C-8F96-4AF3-9BA8-F5FF95D8AB2C.jpeg

Cryptobros realizing that you can actually just save the PFP and mint it again

2 hours ago, MIXL2 said:
6 hours ago, auxien said:

was gonna post 

2 hrs and 18 mins though?? these youtube video essays are getting out of hand.

• Like 4