IGNORED

Ripatti Deluxe - Speed Demon

species8472

interesting:

Sasu Ripatti, now sporting the new "Ripatti Deluxe" moniker, presents his very own abstract take on early rave and happy hardcore. "Speed Demon" marks the first release on Ripatti's newly launched label "Rajaton".

"I randomly stumbled upon some early rave stuff, happy hardcore and other stuff I'd never really heard before," he said. "And now I started to hear that stuff through tons of effects, looped and turned upside down. I thought it sounded really inspiring and interesting, and after that things just started rolling naturally."

Looking ahead, RAJATON will release two series of EPs in 2023. It's the Finnish artist's third label, following Huume Recordings and Ripatti.

• Like 1

I am considering doing the paid subscription to his bandcamp... love the ambient dub stuff the most but still try to listen to everything that he puts out. this one sounds like it could be less harsh, so I am very intrigued.

"Publishing by WARP Music Ltd." interesting. 

• 1 month later...