IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

25 minutes ago, cern said:
50 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

???¿¿¿???

He was asking who this user "Unlimited Joy" might be as it lots of good AFX-material. 
https://www.youtube.com/@UnlimitedJoy/videos

I think it is just a die hard fan.. But That shit was cool he uploaded with Rushup I Bank 12 and took the drums out/stereo difference. 
I would love to hear it in the rest of tracks as well 

adamovich is at the top of the youtube page

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cern said:

But That shit was cool he uploaded with Rushup I Bank 12 and took the drums out/stereo difference.

yeah I was wondering who he was as well...

that drum thingie... how come? were the drums mono and he inverted the polarity of one of the channels? what about all the other mono sounds? wouldn't they cancel each other as well?

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cern said:

That shit was cool he uploaded with Rushup I Bank 12 and took the drums out/stereo difference. 

I'll have to have a listen to that! Absolutely love that track 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cern said:

He was asking who this user "Unlimited Joy" might be as it lots of good AFX-material. 
https://www.youtube.com/@UnlimitedJoy/videos

Just noticed he'd uploaded a terrible video I made that I'd not seen for over 15 years (The Goddess Bunny one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwu4AdHhwLE ). I was obsessed with running everything through Sony Vegas's TV Simulator filter back then. I'm sure I only posted a link to it on this site before it got taken down with a copyright claim for the audio ... so presumably it's a WATMM member (past or present)

• Like 4

On 6/27/2023 at 3:02 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

Second track is 42dimenset10 from the fieldday album morphed in a whole diff tune

On 6/27/2023 at 5:03 PM, whelm said:

still confused... that sc track sounds like smtng out of field day lp definetly... I just made a post in the field day lp thread mentioning this... those beats are very distinct and rad af...

I fail to spot the resemblance with afxfm e though...

who owns that sc account btw?

16 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

still confused... that sc track sounds like smtng out of field day lp definetly... I just made a post in the field day lp thread mentioning this... those beats are very distinct and rad af...

Sighhhh!!!!

Prob the only track that uses those metallic swirlz like on afxfme is his 42dimensit10 track from the fd lp.

Ruchird himself said many tracks mutated in something else from the fd lp

oh, the metallic swirlz...

yeah that song that has a flangery fx on the 707 snare really sounds like the other song that also has a flangery fx on the 707 snare...

Spoiler

:trollface:

10 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Ruchird himself said many tracks mutated in something else from the fd lp

¿maybe he meant that lots of songs in the field day lp mutated into other songs in the field day ep?

sounds more plausible...

31 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

dataphase

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

oh, the metallic swirlz...

yeah that song that has a flangery fx on the 707 snare really sounds like the other song that also has a flangery fx on the 707 snare...

Reveal hidden contents

:trollface:

¿maybe he meant that lots of songs in the field day lp mutated into other songs in the field day ep?

sounds more plausible...

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• Haha 3

On 6/27/2023 at 6:54 PM, cruising for burgers said:

rfc pt8 @2:13 where's this melodie from? SC dump?

or from that video of unreleased live material that some watmmer (never member his username) uploaded to youtube?

Seems like everyone forgot the Blackbox Life Recorder all ready. 

Was it that bad? 

I haven't listen to the track for many days.. Never grow on me sadly. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cern said:

Was it that bad? 

it's not even out in full yet, give it some time :sorcerer:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chronical said:

it's not even out in full yet, give it some time :sorcerer:

It feels little bit bad to say but I hope the other tracks are better than the main track... 

Track 2 and 3 mainly.. but together they are 6 mins only so short

28 minutes ago, cern said:

Was it that bad? 

That's a shame. I still listen to it a fair bit.

• Like 1

lol you guys, ive only listened to it once.  Gonna wait for it to actually get released before I go mad on it.

I guess im a bit older and wiser/jaded but I can't binge listen to stuff on repeat like I used to.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, CarpetSoup said:

Same here.  I don't want to admit how many times I reloaded pages before I realized... 

I wish the site master would not put June 19 on each track.  It's misleading and confusing.

image.thumb.png.edc891144031314fe1c6a61b51e6a319.png

I like the Blackbox track, but the barcelona track is next level for me. I really do hope that gets another proper release. 

Remember when back in the 90s it was a thing to press double albums? I think Richard should start that trend again... 
GO on RICHARD, bring back the double albums. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Time Tourist said:

I like the Blackbox track, but the barcelona track is next level for me. I really do hope that gets another proper release. 

Remember when back in the 90s it was a thing to press double albums? I think Richard should start that trend again... 

Blackbox Life Recorder / Whitesphere Death Player double EP deluxe boxset

• Bleep exclusive, limited to 100 heavyweight fresh electric blue-vinyl copies with subsequent represses of 3000 copies expected in 2 weeks
  • 2x 15mn EPs, one-sided vinyls with etched Weirdcore artwork on the B-side
  • Housed in individual linen cloth sleeves, with embroidered Aphex Twin(TM) logo
  • Comes with a replica of the official Sonar 10 inches EP pre-order card (please note that these replicas do not allow you to order the Barcelona EP)
Edited by Stock
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

19 minutes ago, Time Tourist said:

? 

• Like 1