IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

Did yall preorderers get the new tracks in the SP portal? Not usually a big preorder boi myself but with Tom in the past it’s been worth it…

16 minutes ago, ascdi said:

Did yall preorderers get the new tracks in the SP portal? Not usually a big preorder boi myself but with Tom in the past it’s been worth it…

It is on there now.

2 hours ago, ascdi said:

Yes they were added in to my account today

• Like 1

I'm genuinely super excited for this! To be honest Wendorlan has incredibly impressed me and it I haven't looked forward to a new album like this for what seems like years. God if the rest of the album is as good as that then my brain won't be dancing it will be blown into smithereens. With a bazooka! 🧠 💥

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 4

Not sure if I've said this before but I do enjoy your enthusiasm for all things Braindance Mr Pirtek 🫡

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Not sure if I've said this before but I do enjoy your enthusiasm for all things Braindance Mr Pirtek 🫡

Nice one Beerwolf!! 👊 😊

I've said this before as well, but I love reading your posts. Some of them crack me up!! 🤣🙏

11 minutes ago, Pirtek said:

Nice one Beerwolf!! 👊 😊

I've said this before as well, but I love reading your posts. Some of them crack me up!! 🤣🙏

Hmmm. Sometimes I regret going OTT, especially when I go drunk 'full moon' Dead Geoff and somebody is on the receiving end of it (check out the Eurovision Song Contest thread....) hopefully by now folk just take it with a pinch of salt. However I stopped writing about Giant Wood Goblins, Fish Beast Man, The Great Gwarnukoo, Goat Skull Clan and Magic Tree Apes and other assorted characters. Maybe I will bring them back. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Hmmm. Sometimes I regret going OTT, especially when I go drunk 'full moon' Dead Geoff and somebody is on the receiving end of it (check out the Eurovision Song Contest thread....) hopefully by now folk just take it with a pinch of salt. However I stopped writing about Giant Wood Goblins, Fish Beast Man, The Great Gwarnukoo, Goat Skull Clan and Magic Tree Apes and other assorted characters. Maybe I will bring them back. 

Do it! 🤣👏

Album delivery delayed because I ordered the tshirt bundle and the tshirts arent ready, just send me a flac download of the Rome track we'll call it quits and pretend you haven't bleeped me in the Swiss 

My vinyl just arrived today (a bit early no?), the digital code does not work. I get a message saying that it will be available upon the official release date. I plan to listen tonight after work, the anticipation is killing me.

Edited by nature
additional thought
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, nature said:

My vinyl just arrived today (a bit early no?), the digital code does not work. I get a message saying that it will be available upon the official release date. I plan to listen tonight after work, the anticipation is killing me.

oh nice!

• Like 1