IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

That's mad, not done by mistake though surely, touch of the strange Warp marketing ploy off this, few remixes with Amol Rajan saying 'jungle juice 16th October" incoming and the best one is from an anagram of Ceephax Acid Crew 😄

Creepy Wax Cox

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattthegoone said:

best one is from an anagram of Ceephax Acid Crew 😄

Creepy Wax Cox

not quite but the feeling is right.*

*twss

no way is this 'accidentally found a USB stick' and it's stems of Wendorlan only

this is some Cosecha Transmisiones shit via Warp/SP

or it's a stemmed out fan made via one of the dozen different music apps that create stems

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, auxien said:

no way is this 'accidentally found a USB stick'

hasn't the "i lost a USB stick/MP3/minidisc player with 200 unreleased tracks on it" story been told by aphex 3 or 4 times now? 

13 minutes ago, ignatius said:

hasn't the "i lost a USB stick/MP3/minidisc player with 200 unreleased tracks on it" story been told by aphex 3 or 4 times now? 

yeah at least

i guess i meant not just fake USB story but like....just logically if SP had a USB with stems of tracks, he would have multiple tracks on there or multiple takes or something. just the single track broken out as stems doesn't really make much sense (like, even thinking about how SP is writing these tunes, i'm not sure if he's even using a stemmed process? i thought all the last few years was in his custom Reaktor thing which is super complex, it may not spit out 'stems' like that at all...just speculating there tho)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, auxien said:

even thinking about how SP is writing these tunes, i'm not sure if he's even using a stemmed process? i thought all the last few years was in his custom Reaktor thing which is super complex, it may not spit out 'stems' like that at all...just speculating there tho)

I was just thinking exactly this.

However from what I understand Be Up was back to his old workflow and old hardware, right? Not his custom setup ala ufababoon and damaged furries. It was in an interview iirc.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

17 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I was just thinking exactly this.

However from what I understand Be Up was back to his old workflow and old hardware, right? Not his custom setup ala ufababoon and damaged furries. It was in an interview iirc.

yeah.. all the new stuff is pretty clearly hardware.. you can hear it in the 'traditional' acid sounds and stuff.. plus that's what he said.. "hands on accessible stuff" in those interviews about his broken wrist.  the sound is overall very different from his damogen and the other one.. ufabulum.. anyway.. yeah.. seems like he's jamming on the hardware and some of it sounds like he's using a dj mixer or a mixer in a dj like way as he's fond of i think.. and switching between sections live to arrange the tracks.. 

there's that video of him w/a few of the behringer things on his table when he's jamming.. the behringer 101 and 303 clones and stuff. 

but i think there's cs80 in some of the things on be up a hello.. but my ears at identify that particular instrument are just guessing. 

edit: this one 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

That's mad, not done by mistake though surely, touch of the strange Warp marketing ploy off this, few remixes with Amol Rajan saying 'jungle juice 16th October" incoming and the best one is from an anagram of Ceephax Acid Crew 😄

Creepy Wax Cox

context? not seeing anything in the leak called creepy wax cox

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

always with the same bullshit

1 minute ago, pizza said:

put the stems into Live now. sounds like a remix of Wendorlan, it's also way faster

yeah that's why i said "seems to be" it didnt feel quite right

AFX and SP keep losing their USB sticks all over the place, they need to get with the times and start using the cloud. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hampstead Heath is the number 1 place to go cruising in London/UK/Europe. So what was going on that could lead to a usb stick falling out of a trouser pocket there? Hard Normal Daddy? Big Loada? Feed me weird things (up my bum?) 

🤔

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, X4creek said:

yeah that's why i said "seems to be" it didnt feel quite right

After listening to the combined stems I have 0.01% confidence this is anything official. Doesn't sound right at all. At first I was thinking if Wendorlan was the single for Dostro ala Vortrack for Be Up, this might be the B side/remix but it sounds really far from being an actual SP track/rmx.

I'm sure time will prove me wrong but it just sounds bizarre lol. Because on the flip side it doesn't sound like a complete amateur doing this.

I'm confused lol.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

@phudoshin one of the first people posting the combined stems went by “PH”, iirc you placed in some remix competitions didn’t you? When stems were handed out? Are you behind all this m8? 😂 

On 2/18/2024 at 1:26 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

@phudoshin one of the first people posting the combined stems went by “PH”, iirc you placed in some remix competitions didn’t you? When stems were handed out? Are you behind all this m8? 😂 

Dude i don't know what a feckin stem even is... as for this usb malarky - just noise to me

My biggest gripe is my usual now-i-got-to-design-my-own-new-releeae-t-shirt-because-warps-sucks

• Like 2