IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

12 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

at 2pm on thursday it's going to be dostrotime

is the dostro pre or past the prime meridian; I forget which time zone Dostro is lol

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 5:28 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

oh nice!

It's so good. This is top-tier Squarepusher. I won't say any more till more folks get to hear it.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, nature said:

It's so good. This is top-tier Squarepusher. I won't say any more till more folks get to hear it.

My dear; thx for the report. I’m so so hyped.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

this one going to be up there with ultravisitor and go plastic I can feel it

It is. This is something completely new, the closest comparison has to be Venus 17 ep, but it's so much more than that. He is truly reinventing himself with these past two LP's. There is so much more than the mentalism of the teaser track (which is brilliant). Believe the hype, this one is special.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, nature said:

It is. This is something completely new, the closest comparison has to be Venus 17 ep, but it's so much more than that. He is truly reinventing himself with these past two LP's. There is so much more than the mentalism of the teaser track (which is brilliant). Believe the hype, this one is special.

now here's a review

• Like 3

lol the funny/not funny thing is I’ll be on a flight tonight, have a redeye out of the country and won’t have internet for 8 days. I won’t be able to listen to this for a while 🤦‍♂️ 

• Sad 2
  • Burger 2

Nevermind, I’ve heard it now lol.

Wow. 

Found it incredible beginning to end; it’s like all SP trademarks wrapped into one beautiful package. Noise, spastic electronics, bass guitar noodling with wicked melodies, amenry, and aside from Wendorlan actually quite dynamic. Not brickwalled. 

I don’t know what else to say lol

11 hours ago, nature said:

Thats a bold comparison to make

Stromcor and Duneray are the new highlights for me. Awesome sounds on first listen. This is SP finally knowing how to hone his new sound!

• Like 4