IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

Same SP is such a January artist. I associate all music I ever listen to with a certain time of year/ season. For some reason he hits best after the Christmas holidays.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, thumbass said:

I associate all music I ever listen to with a certain time of year/ season

Selection Sixteen has cloudy weather vibes, that's why it works best in autumn/winter for me.

Port Rhombus sounds like one hell of a port, can easily imagine hanging there on afternoons. Such a lush combo of organic sounds.

• Like 1

Went and had a relisten to Damogen first time in ages - nah - just too bombastic with the melodies often too screechy for my ears. Its hard work - but again, his live show of this was decent.. maybe  a mastering/sound thing? But sill i don;t enjoy the dark mood of the whole thing.. the name and vibes make me thnk "this is what Kilngons would listen to at an orgy"

Ufa  - I'm a  bit more ok with than I remember.... Exstatic Shock does not get enough love.. The Metalllurgist and Drax too actually

Edited by phudoshin

Only seen SP once. If this album is super good I'll more than likely go see him again.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Just got an e-mail saying the album wont release on streaming services initially.

Good for you Tom!

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 3