IGNORED

Your Autechre physical collection

siisx

7 hours ago, fizzkinz said:

Exceptional collection. Though your having EP7 out of order (needs to be after LP5!) in this display has my OCD trembling 

Yeah I realised after not everything was quite in right place but couldn’t face doing it all over. 

12 hours ago, zaizai said:

What are those on top right ?

tri rep and garbage promos ?

:cattears:

Yep that’s right. 

• Like 1

Everything UK released on CD apart from the Quaristice Ltd Ed. I have the ATP CD mixes which are pretty cool. 

Only thing I sold a couple of years ago was my CD/DVDs of the Hafler Trio Collab. 

On vinyl I think I have them all now - a mix of originals and represses but I'm happy with that. Will have to check.  No promos which some of you are repping, very cool they are. 

Sold a few remix 12"s over the past few years, like the Oberman Knocks / The Bug 

My exai vinyl box got damp when we had a house flood but it looks kinda cool now with a sort of mouldy patchy outer layer. Complete with symbiotic growth 😀

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, exitonly said:

i don’t want to tell you when the gescom records came out

Haha yea I noticed that too, but I was ok with gescom being out of order because it seemed right to have that sectioned off from the rest 

Autechre. (Signed vinyl: Anti, Amber, Basscadet, Oversteps, Exai)
Gescom.
Lego Feet. (Signed vinyl: OG Lego Feet 12")

Spoiler

I can't be arsed to pull everything off the shelves ATM just to take a photo.

Signed Oversteps and Exai:

Signed Amber:

Signed Lego Feet:

Edited by dcom
  • Like 4

I have to admit I stopped buying physical media about ten years ago. CDs don't have lasting value and vinyl is ridiculous lol. I'm told it's special that my laptop still even has a CD drive. But "back in the day" I collected CDs and even paid stupid prices in a couple of cases (Envane and Cichlisuite). They're all in a box in storage somewhere, taking up space. When I take them out one day I'll snap a pic.

Incunabula
Amber
Tri Rep ++ (double disc with Anvil Vapre/Garbage as disc 2)
Chiastic Slide
Envane
Cichlisuite
LP5 (North American version with just white cover, no black box :catfallen:)
Peel Session 1
EP7
Peel Session 2
Confield
Gantz Graf
Draft 7.30
Untilted
Quaristice
Oversteps
Move of Ten
Exai

also compilations:
We Are Reasonable People (1998)
All Tomorrow's Parties 1.0 (2001)

Edited by toaoaoad
forgot peel sessions
  • Like 1

This topic is right up my alley! Currently at 263 AE and Gescom related releases, but still looking for essentials like We R Are Why, Mask 400/500 and the Gescom E.P.

AE2024.jpg

• Like 11

6 hours ago, HenkMul said:

Currently at 263 AE and Gescom related releases [...]

That's a formidable collection, I'm envious of the Japanese CDs.

• Like 1

next to nothing, unless t-shirts count. all digital.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, usagi said:

next to nothing, unless t-shirts count. all digital.

Digital t-shirts? Anyhow, digital's not to be scoffed at, the source material is aggressively digital anyway.

Edited by dcom
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2024 at 7:08 AM, HenkMul said:

We R Are Why

i can leave my copy to you in my will. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have every general Ae release on CD, with the exception of Anvil Vapor, (I have Tri Repetae++, though I do also have Garbage).  

I have one of the three AE/H3O collabs.

I have no Ae on vinyl, (I quit buying vinyl around 1990; been listening to Ae since 1994).

• Like 1

Here's mine. All albums and singles on vinyl. Bass Cadet box set above. Also have American Bass Cadet 12 too. Two versions of Envane; Laughing Quarter with alternate endings  Ae + Hafler Trio vinyl box set out of view.

The records to the right are all Ae remixes (others are in my collection but with respective label collections), and Gescom (excluding Skam releases).

IMG_1031.jpeg

• Like 5

I own almost all of their stuff on CD, no vinyl of course, except 3rd party rmxs, plus Confield promo, plus Gescom Minidisc (wonder if it still works). Ah and a vinyl exception: Y R VNLZ SHT
Ah, post Quaristice I only bought digitals, no CDs here, I think.

Stuff is in a box in my basement and will probably be dumped when I die. This is how things go.

Edited by WurstPLUS
  • Like 1

Vinyl : all albums

Vinyl Eps : peel sessions 1, and then every one from EP7.1 / 7.2   to L-event   (though I lost peel session 2 , have the cover but no wax anymore , must have been switched with a friend one day, never found it back.   - same with gescom iss-sa :facepalm:)

cds : a few albums + the "ep 1991- 2002" re-edtit boxset

dvd : gantz graf

K7 : draft promo k7 (was sent by warp to a local radio where I used to do stuff, and the radio director gave it to me :happy:)

t-shirts : NTS and confield

posters : confield

digitals : all AE LIVE releases ,(also bought tri rpeptae recently , coz my vinyl is a bit scratched )

edit : also some digitals that came up to download when ordering vinyls via bleep.

+ oh, and also gescom minidisc (early 2000's re-issue, the black one)

Spoiler

soulseeked elseq and quadrange, never bought it officially yet  (hoooo...)

Edited by neurone
  • Like 1