IGNORED

Guardian article about 'The Tuss'

awepittance

Guest texan whip

i was rather hoping for the tuss to be a super group even more than it being another RDJ project. i mean what would happen if say RDJ, squarepusher, U-ziq, Vibert, etc got together to make an album? for one it'd sound pretty fucking good no doubt and secondly the electronic music world would implode after hearing it!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edit: Brian doesn't seem to happy about this article, check out his blog

thats hilarious

oh btw... hello all, just got my account activated today :)

Guest Dirty Protest
so im thinking that the Tuss is a super group now, and possible all of the tracks including the rushup edge leak & the myspace ones are really the Tuss.

I doubt a newspaper with the research staff like the Guardian would mention the myspace page had they not had some inside information confirming its authentic y.

Im on a Leeds forum (http://www.waccoe.co.uk/ if anyone cares :whistling: ) and a friend of mine knows some players and staff at the club keeps us informed of anything the club dont want the media knowing about and is always very reliable. His posts would end up in various national newspapers and sky sports news within hours of posting them, so he decided to try and catch them out by posting lies and within hours the lies would appear in the newspapers and ss news. Were all lazy at our job, why would the media be any different.

would we all shit our pants if this was in fact the original aphex

ok, i'll spell it out. the guy , who afx, named himself after, his twin brother.......... perhaps he's risen from the grave

magic johnson has a cure for aids cause he's rich right, well, afx probbalby invested in some kind of new technology to raise the dead

the chance of the original rj being a talented musician seems like a stretch to me but i'm just throwing that out there

*throws*

Guest Idiron

hahaha, read this yesterday. 'misty' made me lol. i was just thinking 'thrown to the watmm wolves'. the last sentance is pretty sweet though.

i spoke to astrobotnia on friday, he registered incomprehension that anyone could think the tuss was anyone but rdj. he also mentioned some other very interesting things which im not going to tell you because it makes me feel special and my parents never loved me.

Guest Drahken

Looks like whoever wrote that wasn't even too familiar with Aphex to begin with. A lot of the references to RDJ's past read like they were yoinked from Wiki or something and lacked any real implication of understanding.

Say it with me now...Regurgitation!

Guest Enter a new display name

Has anyone read the reply to that article from The Tuss on his MySpace blog?

Louis Pattison is a twat, i demand he issues a retraction immediatly. Totally false. They have no respect for me.

:laughing:

Guest analogue wings

thats hilarious

oh btw... hello all, just got my account activated today :)

Hi, read the rules.

Guest tv_party
That's what Rephlex gets for trying mystical and secret shit

1) They get more exposure

2) People download the stuff instead of buying it

Pretty flimsy rationalization.

Yeah I download stuff, but I don't blame my lax ethics on someone else.

Guest ~ism
what a terrible article. shitty research too.

don't diss the grauniad!!!

i was about to make that joke too...but wasn't sure if anyone here would get it.

lol.

Guest dylangt7

i was about to make that joke too...but wasn't sure if anyone here would get it.

lol.

I dont get it ?!?!?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

lol.

I dont get it ?!?!?

the guardian used to be notorious for its typos and people would ask for the grauniad in newsagents, don't know if it is any more though since spell-checkers became available a few months back.

Archived