IGNORED

WIRE current issue AUtechre interview

amnesia

muchos gracias maoam :heart:

i told my wife that ae is in the latest issue of "wire" magazine and she bought me "wired" magazine!

that's sweet tho :)

Guest Enter a new display name
i told my wife that ae is in the latest issue of "wire" magazine and she bought me "wired" magazine!

Breaking up is the solution.

• 3 years later...

I've come back to this thread because I had it bookmarked !

I love Autechre interviews, it always surprises me how eloquent and considered their answers are, as though they've got the perfect answer to certain questions already stored in their head, waiting to be used.

There's an audio interview from around the release of Tri Repetae where the radio presenter says he loves Slip, and he says 'what do you think of it?' and one of them answers 'what do I think of Slip as a track? I like it but it was just done in an afternoon you know, it's like, it's difficult to be objective about these things, we made the tracks, we know what went into them, whereas for you it's an entirely new thing, you hear it completely differently, my opinion doesn't really count unfortunately.' 'You're one of the creators I guess?' Yeah, you can't really critique something you created yourself cos you know the intention and no one else does, so that's why critique is interesting because nobody knows why you've done something.'

wait topic says current issue is this incorrect????

edit- just got the newest edition looks like the 'chre are doing full nudes

edit edit - nvm this is hustler

Just saw that this is not the current issue as well, and was somewhat disappointed.. but then I remembered that before too long it'll be time for the next full length of theirs.

Guest Xenblake

Just saw that this is not the current issue as well, and was somewhat disappointed.. but then I remembered that before too long it'll be time for the next full length of theirs.

:wub:

:wub:

:wub: Remember all the fun and anticipation around Oversteps? Remember listening to ilanders twice all the fucking time and not knowing any better? Remember the legions of people being fooled by Altered:Carbon?

The time around a new ae-lbum is a very special time. If there is any news on the front of new Ae, please do not hesitate to e-mail me or reach me on Google+/Facebook/MSN to let me know. That goes for any of ya here, folks.

Archived