IGNORED

New Autechre/Hafler Trio collaboration

Guest Ephphatha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tony_the_teacher.jpg

This advertising present H3O as a dictator of footbal channel, the text on the end says: "you don't have to be an expert to understand that english football can now be seen by everyone".

NEWS FLASH:

@simplysuperior

ae3o3 update: Die Stadt making a deal with printer this coming week. h3o not to blame for any of this last series of delays shock! horror!

Video uploaded at youtube to delight of people with not istalled player:

there is three more we work to get them online.

Yeah that's him. My friend and I saw him do gig/performance/Idon'tknowhat around the time of How to Slice a Loaf of Bread.

Except then he was reading out texts in front of a giant peanut sitting on a throne while people crept around with shards of magnifying glass fixed to their faces making them look like Francis Bacon paintings and the whole place was mostly in darkness.

I'm not sure which is stranger, that or this! :lol:

Here is Andrew M. McKenzie Playing Tony the Teachers describe to footbal fans how to sing properly.

First appeared on Iceland web-sites.

PS Uploaded from permission from Tony.

pps thanks for feedback mr. HelloSpiral

Another two are somewhere on youtube uploaded. Yes and false moustaches and stuff are applied in making the commercial.

2062 - I'm intrigued, do you have any connection to either the Basinski based label or Simply Superior? You seem to be pretty on the ball with Hafler based goings on ! :smile:

have nothing to do with bassinski, everyone can ask h3o about maybe anything, look at simplysuperior web-site, there is a portals to communicate

Guest commercial

everyone can ask h3o about maybe anything, look at simplysuperior web-site, there is a portals to communicate

a skilfully dodged question... top marks!

No fair play to the man, it wasn't really a fair question for me to ask. If you do have contact with Mr. McKenzie apologise to him from me about making a music video for Kill The King and bunging it on youtube without his consent, and that I look forward to the ae3o3 release (and that the Exactly as I Am/Say/Do trilogy has helped me through many a migraine and hangover !)

Guest commercial

No fair play to the man, it wasn't really a fair question for me to ask.

Sure thing, it's a fair point, I wasn't really aiming to get on their case,

just thought it a nice way of avoiding a direct answer = 'go over here' :rolleyes:

If you do have contact with Mr. McKenzie apologise to him from me about making a music video for Kill The King and bunging it on youtube without his consent,

seriously? it seems extremely anal to make a fan take down his fan made music video of your song, if it was just purely a rip of the track with no video content that's somewhat understandable, but it wasn't right?

i wouldn't apologize to him

edit: suppose everyone has the right to be very protective of one's music, but don't be a Prince and take down all fan made videos of your shit.

seriously? it seems extremely anal to make a fan take down his fan made music video of your song, if it was just purely a rip of the track with no video content that's somewhat understandable, but it wasn't right?

Yeah it was mixed with visuals - IIRC it was about the first 6 minutes of the track set synched to some stuff I'd especially filmed for the track - I was gonna attempt the whole album but I realised quite what the mammoth task it'd be. Plus when he told me to take it down I thought 'Fuck it', there's definitely no reason now.

But yeah, if it's his music and he wants it removed then I'm probably not the best position to argue !

He first commented on the video with something along the lines of - "That's very nice, but why did you use this copyrighted music without my consent " (or words to that effect), then a few months later after the video was up I had a message sent to my inbox saying - "Please remove this video breaching copyright regulations" (again that wasn't the exact wording).

Having only recently left uni and with no money I certainly didn't want to face the wrath of legal action ! This was going quite a few years back now (2007 maybe)

He first commented on the video with something along the lines of - "That's very nice, but why did you use this copyrighted music without my consent " (or words to that effect), then a few months later after the video was up I had a message sent to my inbox saying - "Please remove this video breaching copyright regulations" (again that wasn't the exact wording).

Having only recently left uni and with no money I certainly didn't want to face the wrath of legal action ! This was going quite a few years back now (2007 maybe)

Just out of curiosity, what was your response to his first comment? From that comment I get the impression he was still open to the idea, but just didn't like it when people used his work without asking.

Ooh, looks like Youtube archives your messages. It was indeed back in 2007, this was my message after he first replied -

Hey man.

I am honestly so sorry if I've caused offence for creating and posting the video and I can take it down if you so wish immediately. It was just that I was so inspired by the album (and a lot of your work, especially your recent trilogy collaboration with Jonsi Birgisson) that I wanted to create some sort of visual representation of it. I actually was going to do a full length version of the whole album but I guess I'll cancel that idea too !

If you ever want any kind of video work done then I'd be delighted to make something for you.

Apologies again,

Pete

I didn't get any response from that so I was thinking that he was not too bothered, then in 2010 I got this -

this is unauthorised use of this copyright recording. please remove. thanks in advance.

./a

h3o

Oh.

oh well... anyone can create stuff just like h3o do, so why are you bother with details about some other stuff when you can just sit and do what is perfectly accurate to *yours* situation...? well, thats a question you should ask yourself

myself is simple guy from east have never reach direct contact with h3o much inspiration and minor consultations is all i have.

Archived