IGNORED

New Autechre/Hafler Trio collaboration

Guest Ephphatha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wait. Is 2062 Mr. Basinski? If so, big fan, man! Loved your show I caught a few years ago.

(can I still pre-order the new collabo)

• 2 weeks later...

Wait. Is 2062 Mr. Basinski? If so, big fan, man! Loved your show I caught a few years ago.

(can I still pre-order the new collabo)

if it is, let me introduce myself Mr Basinksi, i admire your hoax artistry very much. The best hoaxsters operating are the ones who havent been discovered yet and for that i want to say that i have all the respect for you in the world.

I don't think it is him - Possibly (maybe) someone working Simply Superior but definitely not McKenzie either. I've had PMs with rather broken English which I don't think were put on ....

Forgive my impatience or being a noddy. But can we cut to the chase and could someone kindly please tell me what this is all about, what's going on and where I go to buy it?

Thankyou.

Forgive my impatience or being a noddy. But can we cut to the chase and could someone kindly please tell me what this is all about, what's going on and where I go to buy it?

Points 1 & 2 are addressed in the topic title, and point 3 here

Aye aye captain. Cheers.

finally, they delivered!

review?

it goes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm for a bit, then there's a couple of noises.

and then it goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and then hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm again for a while.

Guest khurmookum

funny thing is that the first disc (ah3eo) is actually 119 min 59 sec, as announced. the second one (ha3oe) is 48 min 15 sec. does anyone else of you fine people have the same timing? i'll have to investigate with die stadt.

apart from that, at first listen, its similar to the first two collabs in the way that it takes "ambient" music several steps further than usual. with patience, it opens spaces in your mind, and around you. you're wrapped in one note, rolled around in it, thrown back and forth, and back again. sonic goodness at its finest. ok, i'm not a journalist or record reviewer, just enjoying the sheer beauty of it, and will shut up now.

Archived