IGNORED

New Autechre/Hafler Trio collaboration

Guest Ephphatha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do have contact with Mr. McKenzie apologise to him from me about making a music video for Kill The King and bunging it on youtube without his consent,

seriously? it seems extremely anal to make a fan take down his fan made music video of your song, if it was just purely a rip of the track with no video content that's somewhat understandable, but it wasn't right?

i wouldn't apologize to him

edit: suppose everyone has the right to be very protective of one's music, but don't be a Prince and take down all fan made videos of your shit.

someone made music videos for my tunes using David Copperfield footage. Sometimes you just have to roll with it. Feel the vibes.

*vanishes in a puff of smoke*

well such thing is probably never happen, the situation change and there is literally no time to do this for at least one part of the discurs battle.

myself is simple guy from east have never reach direct contact with h3o much inspiration and minor consultations is all i have.

NICE TRY, ANDREW MCKENZIE

If you do have contact with Mr. McKenzie apologise to him from me about making a music video for Kill The King and bunging it on youtube without his consent,

seriously? it seems extremely anal to make a fan take down his fan made music video of your song, if it was just purely a rip of the track with no video content that's somewhat understandable, but it wasn't right?

i wouldn't apologize to him

edit: suppose everyone has the right to be very protective of one's music, but don't be a Prince and take down all fan made videos of your shit.

someone made music videos for my tunes using David Copperfield footage. Sometimes you just have to roll with it. Feel the vibes.

*vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Oh god... what is this I don't even

It worked better without the intro, so no. I didn't miss it. :P

remember one time h3o claims that one problem with americans is that they know everything, probably he was right. no interest to continue see you here and there.

you can be american in your heart, it is evident that borders melt's, i simply have no interest to continue fight for something i can't recognize as valuable and too busy with establishing mail list where we can decide how world will turn around next week.

no dust no mirrors no regrets.

you can be american in your heart, it is evident that borders melt's, i simply have no interest to continue fight for something i can't recognize as valuable and too busy with establishing mail list where we can decide how world will turn around next week.

no dust no mirrors no regrets.

regardless, i think you might possibly be my new favourite watmmer

He's probably some poor schmuck with mounting accounts receivable and who wants to stay in business and is asking to get paid for his work.

Guest khurmookum

just for completeness' sake: got this e-mail today from Die Stadt:

(quote)

Hallo Everybody,

Here's an update regarding the release of ah3eo & ha3oe by Autechre & The

Hafler Trio some of you are eagerly waiting for.

Due to circumstances beyond the control of the artists and the label the

printing of the special covers for this release has been further delayed.

We received confirmation yesterday though, that they will be printed by mid

July and therefore finally ready sometime in August (exact release date

t.b.a.). We like to ensure everyone of you - who already ordered this title

- will be among the first to get their copy. Thanks for your continuing

attention & understanding !

Jochen

(end quote)

-sigh-

ready sometime in August (exact release date

t.b.a.).

this album is a work of conceptual art. it will never actually be released as it doesn't even exist. the release date will just keep getting pushed back for one reason or another until the end of time.

Guest commercial

ready sometime in August (exact release date

t.b.a.).

this album is a work of conceptual art. it will never actually be released as it doesn't even exist. the release date will just keep getting pushed back for one reason or another until the end of time.

Well we might all be here for quite some time as on his Linkedin profile, McKenzie describes himself as:

Psycho- and Hypnotherapist

freelance

Medical Practice industry

1994 – Present (17 years)

practical experience for over 30 years; independent professional experience for about 15.

I'd say 4 hours of Hafler and Autechre tracks in full on surround sound for under 30 quid is definitely worth it

Just imagine the quality of the nulls, in 5.1 no less !

Archived