IGNORED

New Autechre/Hafler Trio collaboration

Guest Ephphatha

I'd say 4 hours of Hafler and Autechre tracks in full on surround sound for under 30 quid is definitely worth it

Just imagine the quality of the nulls, in 5.1 no less !

thanks,

i needed that little push to do it

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we might all be here for quite some time as on his Linkedin profile, McKenzie describes himself as:

Psycho- and Hypnotherapist

freelance

Medical Practice industry

1994 – Present (17 years)

practical experience for over 30 years; independent professional experience for about 15.

heh.

folks take McKenzie way too seriously. the dude just likes to fuck with people for the lulz.

Well we might all be here for quite some time as on his Linkedin profile, McKenzie describes himself as:

Psycho- and Hypnotherapist

freelance

Medical Practice industry

1994 – Present (17 years)

practical experience for over 30 years; independent professional experience for about 15.

heh.

folks take McKenzie way too seriously. the dude just likes to fuck with people for the lulz.

Agreed.

He's an intelligent man fucking about for the fun of it.

Just had a look, can anyone find the rider The Hafler Trio requested for a live show at some point?

It was long list of really ridiculous stuff like a mummified monkey corpse and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

Simply superior has been updated with the following:

ah³eo & ha³oe (ae3o3) by Autechre & The Hafler Trio

The next installment of the enthralling collaboration 'twixt h3o and those likely lads Autechre is ready to see the light of day on Die Stadt and Simply Superior. This should make the previous two glow again with renewed ardour, and provide a couple of answers, but many, many more questions.

This release will come in a special format: double DVD (5.1 Audio Version), each disc featuring 2 hours of material. Due to the special nature of the format this title will come in a limited edition of 1000 copies.

Important Technical Notes

Firstly, it is essential to use a 5.1 surround sound system in order to experience the work in the intended manner. Both discs provide Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 soundtracks. Of the two, DTS is the technically superior audio standard, so a surround amplifier capable of decoding DTS will give the best results.

Secondly, the DVDs are factory created and printed. One of the discs is a Dual Layer DVD and the other is a single layer DVD. Factory created Dual Layer DVDs do not require a special DVD player. However, very old players might give problems or refuse to play. If this is the case, the only thing that can be done is to use a newer device.

Thirdly, the discs are not, we repeat, NOT DVD-A, also known as DVD-Audio or Audio DVD. Rather, the discs are standard DVDs, also known as DVD-Video.

The Die Stadt website previously contained inaccurate information but has been updated to agree with the preceding statements.

It is also now front page news on diestadt

excited for this, so it still doesnt specify how much of a collaboration Vs a split album this is. The previous ones were more or less collaborations, right?

i'm surprised no one has posted pictures of Andrew's cock-hole or him jerking off into a bucket yet from the linear notes/artwork of H30's fuck. you guys disappoint!

Taken from http://www.discogs.com/artist/Hafler+Trio%2C+The

h3o Jun 01, 2010

the youtube video included here uses copyright material which is unauthorised and illegal. I have asked the creator of this to remove it, and they have refused. I ask you here to remove it, as, as I say, it is illegal. I was never asked for permission to use this material, and have never granted permission, ever, for it to be used in any way in this manner.

./andrew m. mckenzie

the hafler trio

I think this were about my video, I have no idea how it made its way onto discogs :blink:

excited for this, so it still doesnt specify how much of a collaboration Vs a split album this is. The previous ones were more or less collaborations, right?

i'm surprised no one has posted pictures of Andrew's cock-hole or him jerking off into a bucket yet from the linear notes/artwork of H30's fuck. you guys disappoint!

I went to do exactly this (post the image of him wanking into a bucket that is). Googled "hafler trio fuck" image search (I know the image as I own the LP)

Didn't come up. But after three or four pages, this did:

supercatic8.jpg

The mind boggles.

Also: :emotawesomepm9:

did you not click the link i posted? :emotawesomepm9: and i'm not 100% sure that the pictures in the album are a naked Mckenzie, however it's left ambiguous enough to make one believe they are. The picture in the booklet looks very much like a young him jacking off into a bucket

I went to do exactly this (post the image of him wanking into a bucket that is). Googled "hafler trio fuck" image search (I know the image as I own the LP)

Didn't come up. But after three or four pages, this did:

supercatic8.jpg

The mind boggles.

Also: :emotawesomepm9:

I would buy the shit out of a h3o album with that cover.

Guest sickboy

i havent got FUCK lp yet

he apparently accidentally stabbed himself in the leg during a performance/happening too

aaaand i recon he fantises he is Patrick McGoohan out of the prisoner sometimes, like i do too!

The Fuck and Masturbatorium EPs are possibly my favourite of the Hafler Trio, they're certainly the most accessible. Am I right in thinking there's another one in the 'sex' trilogy ?

Yeah, wouldn't hold your breath for the third one. I remember reading about it as a planned release when all the newer stuff came out (how to slice a loaf of bread onwards).

What with the wait for this release, expect that sometime circa 2050.

i still don't know whether or not to order this. i guess time is running out.. but the others didn't really excite me much. would be nice if they were more musical. or at least a bit more texturally interesting besides the glitching every now and then.

With the bolding on hesitate, I can't read that last line without defaulting to an internal Peter Frampton voice.

h3o

The Fuck and Masturbatorium EPs are possibly my favourite of the Hafler Trio, they're certainly the most accessible. Am I right in thinking there's another one in the 'sex' trilogy ?

yes i believe so but i've only heard those 2, and yeah Fuck is practically IDM

Archived