IGNORED

New Autechre/Hafler Trio collaboration

Guest Ephphatha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

andrew, these two recent interviews posted here were most engaging. i clicked to listen for a bit expecting some sort of manipulative trickery but was pleasantly surprised both times. you captured my attention for the duration and that is a rare thing indeed on the internets.

if you aren't already, you should definitely be a professor somewhere. i'm sure you would be very popular with the students and most likeley be in demand to travel around giving lectures, presentations, etc.

Guest commercial

Hopefully it's a bit more involved than the Jónsi Birgisson ones and costs about $700 less than the previous DJARTKLOM release ...

$736 plus shipping, according to the S.S. website

Hopefully it's a bit more involved than the Jónsi Birgisson ones and costs about $700 less than the previous DJARTKLOM release ...

$736 plus shipping, according to the S.S. website

:cerious:

if i won the Euromillion lotery, that's probably the first thing i'll get but being realistic, i'm affraid i wont ever hear a single second of those recordings. i'm curious if one of the owners would be dumb enough to upload the content on the net. time will tell. seriously, i think its great to put out ultra limited pieces of art. in this age of digital/free music, this physical artifacts are really welcomed.

Guest sickboy

ye, should be more different 'n imaginative types of packaging / etc. hopefully

is there a word for de homogenization ??

i dont know, but if the new h3o audio output fit into the category of de homogenization i would be very excited, it seems over time his output has become so homogenized i barely remember what any of his post 2002 output sounds like. Love the packaging and aesthetics though of the releases

i dont know, but if the new h3o audio output fit into the category of de homogenization i would be very excited, it seems over time his output has become so homogenized i barely remember what any of his post 2002 output sounds like. Love the packaging and aesthetics though of the releases

Zole, yeah, I love the idea of awesome packaging for experimental music, but why does the actual music have to be boring 90% of the time? Is it some kind of elaborate troll? Or are we not supposed to actually listen to it?

*Acoustically treats wang for maximum nulls*

is that a 16-bit wang, or a 24-bit wang?

Hmm you've got a point, let me consult the graph -

1008Avafig9.jpg

I think the figures speak for themselves ....

*Acoustically treats wang for maximum nulls*

is that a 16-bit wang, or a 24-bit wang?

Hmm you've got a point, let me consult the graph -

1008Avafig9.jpg

I think the figures speak for themselves ....

Interesting. You may need more, or fewer MUPs:

post-161-0-57121000-1312249859_thumb.jpg

Archived