IGNORED

New Autechre/Hafler Trio collaboration

Guest Ephphatha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sljiva

It'll be dispatched at the end of June.

I'm still not sure if I should order this. On one hand, I didn't particularly like first two in the series - to tell the truth there is much better stuff in that drone/experimental style of music and I'm not buying something just because it has Ae stamp on it. Plus, for that price I could buy three Tim Hecker/Loscil/Stars Of The Lid/Taylor Dupree/name any other more interesting minimalistic/drone project here albums intead. On the other hand 2 hours of music on each disc sounds very tempting and together with that packaging it could turn out quite different (for the better) from the other entries in the series and at the end worth the money.

Fuck, if only he would put up low bitrate stream on the site or something to check it out.

On one hand, I didn't particularly like first two in the series ... On the other hand 2 hours of music on each disc sounds very tempting

"The food here is TERRIBLE!"

"I know! And such small portions!"

Sorry, couldn't resist. For what it's worth I feel pretty much the same way about this release.

I'm sorry to spread the negativity, but I'll probably have to pass on this release. There's other music out there for me to get the most bang for my buck, and I don't have a lot of bucks to spend.

just to follow up: has anyone been able to email him and pre-order in the last 5 days or so? im still not able to get an answer it seems

• 2 weeks later...
Guest commercial

We paid them in advance too, so why can't they pay him in advance?

(:emotawesomepm9:

This is unfortunately the norm for h3o, making public all the behind the scenes problems that you don't need to know about,

the implication is of course, it's the printers fault that the release is now delayed... boring sigh waste of time bollocks.

This is unfortunately the norm for h3o, making public all the behind the scenes problems that you don't need to know about

The main purpose for every album is to see how many bridges cant be burnt before release.

This is unfortunately the norm for h3o, making public all the behind the scenes problems that you don't need to know about

The main purpose for every album is to see how many bridges cant be burnt before release.

he should go back to field recordings and make an album out of the sounds of wooden bridges going up in flames

S'all good. Gives me more time to wrangle a DVD player & 5.1 system before it's release.

Hopefully I will have moved by the time its released, and I will have room for my 5.1!

Don't really wanna pay ££££s for one.

Atm I'm obsessively checking freecycle (yeah I know, like that's gonna happen)

Guest commercial

he should go back to field recordings and make an album out of the sounds of wooden bridges going up in flames

Four hours of burning wooden bridges in 5.1?

Sounds fantastic.

I'd pay for that in advance with no sign of a release date at the drop of a hat.

Archived