IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beat Silent Hill: Homecoming. I loved it. I loved the "Decent Hell" level. Right now I'm debating what to place (other than Modern Warfare 2, I'm trying to prestige more). I'm thinking about the Kingdom Hearts for the DS...I think its called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

I beat Silent Hill: Homecoming. I loved it. I loved the "Decent Hell" level. Right now I'm debating what to place (other than Modern Warfare 2, I'm trying to prestige more). I'm thinking about the Kingdom Hearts for the DS...I think its called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

i really want to get back into this game but again im worried as hell about the battle system....is it easy to figure out?

i just want a silent hill game that is technically simple and easy to beat, but the psychological aspect makes you take your time anyway, tahts the magic of it i feel.

I just got 99 lives in New Super Mario Bros Wii. Mario took off his hat and plays without it! How cool is that??

He loses his hat when you are using the Propeller Suit and lose it as well. Nothing special, but neat that they put a small detail like that in.

In fact, NSMBW has surpassed MW2 with 10 million copies sold.

However, MW2 has surpassed a billion dollars in combined revenue.

absolutely, one of the most addict games I've ever played and even with the fact that its @ first beta stage with like 5 maps, its got a lot of support and I bet money in a month or two it will be updated with new gametypes and even more dynamic maps. I have played a few mech games in the past that I really liked but I love this shit. One of few games that make me want to upgrade my computer for(hell this game makes me want to build a mech cockpit and live in a basement in new jersey with my ex wife doloris. You could build a wicked a computer to be able to play the crysis engine on high high for roughly 1 grand right now.

Mechwarrior Living Legends

Well, it turns out my mbp can actually run Crysis pretty well in bootcamp mode, so I was able to try this out.

The combat is very good, plays a lot like MPBT did. I love the strategy involved in picking a mech, and using tactics like hiding behind hills, etc.

My main complaint is the lack of a persistent world. MPBT was built around the idea of joining a clan and working your way up from a crappy mech to something godlike over a few weeks or months. MWLL doesn't have this, and the teams are basically random, so everything feels a bit pointless.

beat raging raven, wow, i honestly have to say that may have been the worst boss fight ive ever seen in a video game, boring, protracted, annoying, repetitive.

Im starting to get worried about how this will end now.....I loved the first two levels, this eastern europe level was bullshit though.

beat raging raven, wow, i honestly have to say that may have been the worst boss fight ive ever seen in a video game, boring, protracted, annoying, repetitive.

Im starting to get worried about how this will end now.....I loved the first two levels, this eastern europe level was bullshit though.

Really? I didn't find it that bad. It gets awesome again, especially the end of the next chapter. You'll enjoy the rest of it.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

absolutely, one of the most addict games I've ever played and even with the fact that its @ first beta stage with like 5 maps, its got a lot of support and I bet money in a month or two it will be updated with new gametypes and even more dynamic maps. I have played a few mech games in the past that I really liked but I love this shit. One of few games that make me want to upgrade my computer for(hell this game makes me want to build a mech cockpit and live in a basement in new jersey with my ex wife doloris. You could build a wicked a computer to be able to play the crysis engine on high high for roughly 1 grand right now.

Well, it turns out my mbp can actually run Crysis pretty well in bootcamp mode, so I was able to try this out.

The combat is very good, plays a lot like MPBT did. I love the strategy involved in picking a mech, and using tactics like hiding behind hills, etc.

My main complaint is the lack of a persistent world. MPBT was built around the idea of joining a clan and working your way up from a crappy mech to something godlike over a few weeks or months. MWLL doesn't have this, and the teams are basically random, so everything feels a bit pointless.

I understand where your coming from and agree it would be cool to have a digital universe in that manner that you can invest in. Though for me that kind of system certainly doesn't feel completely crucial to rewarding gameplay. Good combat is more entertaining to me than MMO style progression. I like the quick opportunity to go from a kid who can only afford a mediocre light mech to making some smart tactical decisions and leading your team buying top dollar assualt mechs within a 10 minute time frame.

Guest viscosity

Riven (throwbackk) or Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars (never got to play this through, or started it and never finished)

I understand where your coming from and agree it would be cool to have a digital universe in that manner that you can invest in. Though for me that kind of system certainly doesn't feel completely crucial to rewarding gameplay. Good combat is more entertaining to me than MMO style progression. I like the quick opportunity to go from a kid who can only afford a mediocre light mech to making some smart tactical decisions and leading your team buying top dollar assualt mechs within a 10 minute time frame.

Fuck, I need to call my ISP and get my shit fixed so i can find some servers to play on!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just beat braid. so much fun except the final level where we had no idea what was going on then it finished. the text was a load of crap but the gameplay was great. too short. did someone suggest other PSN games braid fans might like earlier in this thread?

Currently about 1/2 way through assassins creed 2 (ace), played The Saboteur for about 2 hours then ditched it (dreadful), also currently re-playing Ultima 8 which I admit does suck but there's a definite charm about it. Wouldn't touch 9 again unless someone said they would rape me if I didn't.

I quit WOW recently too, god damn it I've never been addicted to anything in my life and then this fucking bomb of a game drops on me.. *gets WOW sweats*

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol... You are gonna be severely disappointed if your hyping it up that Rage is the only game that will be worth playing. Hopefully the engine is perfectly fine tuned and we will see some amazing mods for it but I can pretty well guarantee that ID is gonna all of a sudden crank out a dynamic vast gameplay experience that you can really write home about these days.

beat AC2, trying to beat MGS4, but its definitely now turning into a game that i can only tolerate for about half-hour periods of time.

maybe return to fallout3 and get the max level...then GTA4 which I still have not played.

Archived