IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illway

Just got Read Dead Redemption. Holy shit.

I haven't played my 360 in so long and I want to play some Live again. Anyone here play on Live? What are some good games to get?

Guest Coalbucket PI

don't really play games but I just got Half Life since they released it on Mac. it crashed after about half an hour though :(

buggy as shit, but I'm trying to do paper mario on a N64 emulator on my xbox. Loved the gamecube thousand year door game, rate it as one of the funnest game ever. Shame the old xbox doesn't have the power to run the N64 game without glitches.

Surreal64xxx.B6.0.CE_svn-3-Jan-2010 might play it better.

Thanks for the heads up! I have b5 installed now, hope this'll improve things with less sprites randomly disappearing :) .

I think there's a new version in the works, people have been working on the .ini for better compatibility, I only used it to play Wave Rave 64, one of my favorite games.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Alpha Protocol. Wonky console port, 2003 graphics, stupid minigames. Perhaps it gets better, but God damn it, Chris Avellone.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Not sure if I would enjoy Crysis... I mean, Jack Carver (or Jack Kadaver as I named him) was just a random guy in a hawaiian shirt, and in Crysis you're this high tech machine thing ... plus I really dislike all the army- and team-stuff. Is this abandoned later on?

you pretty much are on your own 95% of the time its like far cry on steroids in a good way (not like a small balled angry jar head that always thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him)

if you liked far cry I guarantee you would get a kick outta crysis, its pretty fuckin mind blowing to this day on a good pc

makes you feel like this guy but if he never went to prison

500px-PredatorM134handheld-11.jpg

Guest futuregirlfriend

The best part of Crysis was drowning Koreans. The alien nonsense that comes afterwards... eeehh.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

ohh holy shit drowning the koreans??? so when you grab them by their throat you can take them in the water and drown them??? haha never woulda thunk it, gotta try it, thx for teh tip dawg

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Just finished aladin.

aladdin-sega-genesis-game.jpg

Snes version>>> Genesis version .

I like 'em both ( I just prefer the Snes version )

Guest Hammah

Just installed old Operation Flashpoint GOTY edition.

Having such a blast with the Campaign.

By far the best military simulator I have played, and one of the best FPS games in general.

And for an older game it works surprisingly well on my XP. Usually I have to tinker with older games.

So Im all happy with that.

Also playing some Duke Nukem 3D.

It's so fast-paced so its really easy and fun to just boot it up and play some levels when you're bored.

Just mindless killing. Love it.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

super mario galaxy 2 soon

I hear it's hard as shit

what happens if the stools are soft, thanks to a high fibre diet?

lol

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

finally picked up red dead redemption

the beauty of the sunset made me feel a bit sad for sitting indoors when there is a real sunset everyday

edit due to to: "red dad redemption" being pretty funny

EA NHL 09 - Picked this up for £15 and now consider myself converted from the 2K franchise as they fail to offer any significant improvements the last few years where it seems EA have really stepped up their game. This is basically the best ice hockey game ever made and possibly the best sport game too... Be A Pro mode is a spot of genius, I never would have thought it could be so fun.

EA NHL 09 - Picked this up for £15 and now consider myself converted from the 2K franchise as they fail to offer any significant improvements the last few years where it seems EA have really stepped up their game. This is basically the best ice hockey game ever made and possibly the best sport game too... Be A Pro mode is a spot of genius, I never would have thought it could be so fun.

I WAS A 2K FAN BOY SINCE 2K5.. THEN I GOT 09 LIKE YOU DID, AND CHANGED MY COMPUTER HOCKEY FOREVER. IM WELL INTO NHL10 AT THE MOMENT, (BIT OF A FAN BOY AS WELL) WHICH FEATURE LITTLE SUBTLE CHANGES FROM NHL09, BUT ITS A BIT BETTER I THINK (ALL THE GLITCHES HAVE GONE, LIKE THE WRAP-AROUND, POINT SLAP SHOTS THAT ALWAYS GO IN ECT)

ONLINE PLAY IS AWESOME TOO, I WAS CRAP FOR THE FIRST 50 GAMES NOW IM UP TO LIKE 100-110-12

AFTER I GOT MY 100TH ONLINE WIN I STARTED A GM MODE WITH THE BLUE JACKETS (I FANCIED A CHANGE FROM THE EASTERN) AND WITH REALISTIC SETTINGS (ILL SHARE IF YOU WANT), WHICH IS AWESOME..RIGHT NOW IM PLAYING AGAINST COL AND THESE ARE THE STATS:

COL CBJ

END OF THE 2ND

GOALS 1 - 1

SHOTS 17 - 15

HITS 6 - 5

FACE OFFS 8 - 5

TIME ON ATTACK 4:50 - 4:44

PIM 2:00 - 2:00

PP 0/1 - 0/1

I CANT WAIT FOR NHL11, EVEN THOUGH I THINK NOTHING ITS GOING TO CHANGE FOR THE GRAPHICS AND ALL THAT THERE WILL BE A NEW HITTING ENGINE WHICH SOUNDS EXCITING AS WELL AS BROKEN STICKS! I HOEP THEY REMOVE THE 1ST PERSON FIGHTING AS IT SUCKS ASS (NHL2K9 HAD THE BEST FIGHTING ENGINE EVER).. get involved i made a nhl11 thread on here a while ago i plan to update ti soon as the new news comes through from EA Vancouver :emotawesomepm9:

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Skate 3

I thought I might grab this by the handles because of the difficulty settings. Can the engine have been improved in one generation?

Archived