IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

im trying to finish alan wake but for me its REALLY REALLY boring now. just like 10 minutes more to play but its getting tedious.

I loved the game up until I had to go back to the lake house.

The drive and run there was just tedious as fuuuck, and then (ending spoilers ahead:)

the part with the words and the house was cool, but the ending... what the hell? I totally didn't understand what happened. He died, and his wife lived?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

it'll be interesting to see how they incorporate rhythm into what appears to be a literally-on-rails shmup. especially dubsteppy rhythm like that.

Guest disparaissant

just beat a boss in the pyrodome in metroid other m, bleh. this game could have been so good if they'd left out the BULLSHIT pixel hunt scenes and the "you need to explore!" aspect where you walk around INCREDIBLY slowly for NO reason.

also, after losing almost all of my health in the pyrodome because it's a metroid game and you always lose health when it's hot, i got a call from the boss guy and he's like "Samus, turn on your Varia suit, you'll avoid heat damage that way!" I FUCKING KNOW YOU DICK, YOU WOULDN'T LET ME UNTIL JUST NOW AND NOW I GET TO FIGHT THIS BOSS WITH 35 FUCKING HEALTH. THANKS, DIPSHIT. the rest of the gameplay is good, it really is, it's just all the bullshit in between is just so annoying.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

bought a couple more psn games.

flow very flowerish. not sure how much i'll play it

pixeljunk racer better than i expected but not sure how much replay value it has

Skate 3

How could they get the controls and physics so perfectly but did not think about including 2 player split screen or even a "hotseat" mode. They have time to include a complex replay editor and budget to do stupid cinematics nobody watches. But no split screen and shitty online play. :facepalm:

Dirt 2

Picked this up cheap. Impressive, streamlined game. Looking forward to the Formule 1 game by Codemasters.

^^ God of War 3 was a brilliant piece of work.

Alone in the dark sucked. That's all I have to say about that.

I started a game in Dragon Age. Pretty cool so far. The graphics are kinda crappy though.

I've been playing Trivial Pursuit on PS3 with a bunch of friends lately too. Fun stuff.

no he sacrificed himself so he could stay in the darkness and keep writing the dlc i guess.

Ohhh okay, that was my mate's theory. Good to know.

It's good for about 1-2 playthroughs, then gets boring unless you're fascinated by the concept of evolution.

pixeljunk racer better than i expected but not sure how much replay value it has

Did you get 2nd Lap (the expansion)? Replay isn't very high, unless you're going for gold on all the trials and/or Trophies.

today i traded in all the outdated sports game and a game i got bored with at game, and for the first time ever i walke dout of Game not feeling Ripped off - NHL10 - Fifa10 and Arkham Asylum FOR Mass Effect 2 - Dead space & Mirrors Edge.

and if you live near a HMV check out there Sleeveless Games i got BLUR for £4.98 (RRP £45) because it had no sleeve its brand new w/ instructions for £4.98 i couldn't believe it

post-237-019225300 1283953262_thumb.jpg

Guest ansgaria

Speaking of Pixeljunk, did anyone play Pixeljunk Shooters? I played it through with a mate and we seriously laughed our asses of through the entire game, it's so much more fun to do levels and mess with eachother on the way. Once we both required a water or fire suit, we just went nuts.

I saw the trailer for the next one and I can't wait.

Speaking of Pixeljunk, did anyone play Pixeljunk Shooters? I played it through with a mate and we seriously laughed our asses of through the entire game, it's so much more fun to do levels and mess with eachother on the way. Once we both required a water or fire suit, we just went nuts.

Yeah good fun. Its fun to save your friends and/or grief them ;)

Yeah, it's brilliant. I'd love to see PixelJunk's take on a FPS.

PixelJunk Shooter 2 is out in November.

Guest ansgaria

November? Damn, now I got all excited.

My mate and I didn't know that we could grab each other before we had played quite a lot (and therefore died a lot). So yeah, grab your friend while he's crashing and hover him around and throw him into lava. Fun times.

My mate and I didn't know that we could grab each other

I LOLed out loud just now in my office when I read that...

Guest AcrossCanyons

playing through ocarina of time right now, started a couple of nights ago and i plan to play it through to the end (first time ever, never quite got right to the end by myself). going to stock up on food, beverages and marihuana and have a long ass session tonight!

Guest Ultravisitor

playing through ocarina of time right now, started a couple of nights ago and i plan to play it through to the end (first time ever, never quite got right to the end by myself). going to stock up on food, beverages and marihuana and have a long ass session tonight!

careful, now. i played through it again this year and got tricked by the bloody water temple (managed to do fine the last couple of times) into fucking up my game.

will be a while before i try again.

Guest ansgaria

My mate and I didn't know that we could grab each other

I LOLed out loud just now in my office when I read that...

Oh, you.

Now we know we can grab each other. Quality of life significantly improved.

Archived