IGNORED

WARP 20 Box Set

Joyrex

Guest JohnTqs
ggaaa what a tough choice

145 bucks for a box set from my favorite record label

or save my money to visit my best friend across the country.

what would you pick?

Visit your broheim..

i think i'm going to. having friends sucks.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ggaaa what a tough choice

145 bucks for a box set from my favorite record label

or save my money to visit my best friend across the country.

what would you pick?

Visit your broheim..

i think i'm going to. having friends sucks.

Having friends is good. Having silly overpriced collectible record sets sucks.

Greg from WARP says that some of the covers are "stone cold classics" already - makes me really excited for this release!

And if "Greg" says it, it must be true!

Jesus, the nerve of n00bs seriously. I mean it's not like you haven't been running this site for nearly half this persons life or anything.

Guest Toby LeRone

enjoy pissing your money away. for 80 quid i can get a whore with only 3 sexual diseases and have money left over for some charlie to blow up my arse.

Guest abusivegeorge
Greg is solid bruv, trust.

think i should point out now, i know not of Greg, but goddamn if he ain't a straight up gentleman of the highest caliber.

Greg!

fuck me LOL

The unreleased stuff only one vinyl is a major downer. I think I'll wait for a tracklist before I buy.

a downer? c'mon man, I think its pretty cool that at LEAST its on vinyl. Good rips will be around for sure.

Greg from WARP says that some of the covers are "stone cold classics" already - makes me really excited for this release!

And if "Greg" says it, it must be true!

Jesus, the nerve of n00bs seriously. I mean it's not like you haven't been ruining this site for nearly half this persons life or anything.

Guest Hanratty

"Warp20 (Elemental)

CD album

Specially-commissioned hour long piece by re-edit master Osymyso, made from sections, samples, and fragments of Warp music from the last 20 years. Exclusive to Warp20 (Box Set) and packaged in deluxe case bound 10" folder. "

This part could be interesting. Besides a few of the remixes and the one new AE track and maybe Plaid track hopefully, this is what I most want to hear.

"Warp20 (Elemental)

CD album

Specially-commissioned hour long piece by re-edit master Osymyso, made from sections, samples, and fragments of Warp music from the last 20 years. Exclusive to Warp20 (Box Set) and packaged in deluxe case bound 10" folder. "

This part could be interesting. Besides a few of the remixes and the one new AE track and maybe Plaid track hopefully, this is what I most want to hear.

what, like the warpvision mix?

The unreleased stuff only one vinyl is a major downer. I think I'll wait for a tracklist before I buy.

a downer? c'mon man, I think its pretty cool that at LEAST its on vinyl. Good rips will be around for sure.

The way I read the wording of warp's press release, only the vinyl release of these tracks will be exclusive to the box set. "Vinyl exclusive" it says.. whereas the locked groove set is described as simply "Exclusive". So I'd expect the unreleased tracks to be available on bleep mp3/wav as well.

Seems to me that the only things truly exclusive to this box are the mix album and the locked groove set. And no new Aphex or Squarepusher? I don't think I'll bother. The Ae track will probably be something from the Quaristice sessions i.e a load of guff. A bit shady of Warp to be taking pre-orders before even announcing what's on it.. as if like they have something to hide.

The way I read the wording of warp's press release, only the vinyl release of these tracks will be exclusive to the box set. "Vinyl exclusive" it says.. whereas the locked groove set is described as simply "Exclusive". So I'd expect the unreleased tracks to be available on bleep mp3/wav as well.

Seems to me that the only things truly exclusive to this box are the mix album and the locked groove set. And no new Aphex or Squarepusher? I don't think I'll bother. The Ae track will probably be something from the Quaristice sessions i.e a load of guff. A bit shady of Warp to be taking pre-orders before even announcing what's on it.. as if like they have something to hide.

i'm gonna put my 2x10" in your limited edition slipcase EVEN IF YOU SAY NO

sounds like someone is jealous

i'll let you know what the tracks sound like

Guest blicero

if all the unreleased tracks are from their shitty indie rock signings, i'm mailing them a box full of my shit.

Too expensive and pretencious, my money is saved for Manson.

I'll settle with mp3 of the aphex tracks if they are anything new.

Perhaps you really should find a Manson forum to socialize on, since the majority of people here really aren't that into Manson as you are, and his music doesn't really fit into the genres we discuss here.

Archived