IGNORED

Bochum Welt Appreciation Thread

posture

Guest eichel

I'm still looking for a good rip of Telestatt, or an original 12" that costs less than a few hours with a middle-aged prostitute.

got mine a few years back for the price of 2 nights with a 20-year old asian hoe. 40 euros that is, on discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/Introspektiv-Audiosphere-Xpherika/release/41739 is also quite interesting.

A genius, the best electronica artist ever to come out of the European mainland. Or anywhere outside of the UK, infact.

superlatives like these sound quite cheesy.

It doesn't get much better than Desktop Robotics, esp. that "Extra Life" bonus 12"...I think those three tracks are some of his best stuff. Module 2, Program 11 and so on are also so so great. Everyone here is on the right track.

Guest narkeworld

I'm still looking for a good rip of Telestatt, or an original 12" that costs less than a few hours with a middle-aged prostitute.

got mine a few years back for the price of 2 nights with a 20-year old asian hoe. 40 euros that is, on discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/Introspektiv-Audiosphere-Xpherika/release/41739 is also quite interesting.

The use of that Mu-Ziq break in one of those tracks is cool.

Edited by narkeworld

• 1 month later...

quite like bochum welt. i've got a variety of releases from him, but he probably doesn't even make it on my top 5 for rephlex (but that's like saying someone wouldn't start for an allstar team!). love him loads (r.o.b. is a great album) but i definitely have to throw global goon amongst others over him!

• 3 months later...
Guest disparaissant

late to the party, but tying this in with the "memories" thread, one of my happiest memories is listening to bochum welt and driving around milwaukee

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Word, it's in the simplicity. Even though, 8221SB has lots of layered and filter stuff going on I think. It sounds like a very strong and lush essence of new wave. It's flawless.