IGNORED

Bochum Welt Appreciation Thread

posture

out of Module 2, Kissing a Robot Goodbye and Elan (what i have), Elan is the outstander. "Vectors I Full Colors" - "Cinematronics" - "Blue Part 2" it's just a big melty grilled cheese sandwich of tunes.

fortune green from feelings on a screen is one of my fav rephlex tracks

This track gave me insomnia once, it wouldn't stop playing in my head as i tried to sleep. I remember really liking it but I'm afraid of listening again.

oh man hes far underrated...classic lo-fi electro/ambient/whatever.

Absolutely love La Nuit (slumber mix), and i was first introduced to him by his track on the Braindance Coincidence cd....so lovely.

oh man hes far underrated...classic lo-fi electro/ambient/whatever.

Absolutely love La Nuit (slumber mix), and i was first introduced to him by his track on the Braindance Coincidence cd....so lovely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWzSEsGjpI

Edited by troon

A genius, the best electronica artist ever to come out of the European mainland. Or anywhere outside of the UK, infact.

I'm still looking for a good rip of Telestatt, or an original 12" that costs less than a few hours with a middle-aged prostitute.