IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Guest Calx Sherbet

Yuop - the entire album, played in reverse, sped up X100, through a ring modular and buffer override. surprisingly the best tune.

we should try this for every album they have out so far. maybe not that sped up though, 100x is a tad fast

Guest Tankakern

73 pages and still no leak. I can tell you though that, sadly, Oversteps is no Quaristice soundboard :(

Edited by Tankakern

just biked in to say i heard oversteps and it's pretty good. it's a return to the more incunabula, amber, tri, chiastic, lp5, ep7, confield, draft, untilted and quaristice ae. definitely a return to the generative software ae but also a return to the more hardware-oriented albums.

fukin lush

omg you're killin' me

just biked in to say i heard oversteps and it's pretty good. it's a return to the more incunabula, amber, tri, chiastic, lp5, ep7, confield, draft, untilted and quaristice ae. definitely a return to the generative software ae but also a return to the more hardware-oriented albums.

fukin lush

classic.

15 User(s) are reading this topic

7 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

phling,ishishiba,gl0tch,sweepstakes,uiert,oscillik,etis atis

:cisfor:

if you see kari tell her i'm going to fuck her and kill her, i just haven't decided in which order yet.

she'll like that :emotawesomepm9:

lol jk tell her she's awesome and i love her.

i bet you she's never been told a guy on the internet loves her before.

edit: you probably haven't seen her because up until recently enough she was off forming babby

Edited by kaini