IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

I am really curious if the japan shipping is really as close as published on the website

if its true it would mean the bleep files are supposed to become available very soon too

what what what WHAT?

020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210020210

looks nice

looks like autechre would like it

lol

Guest ataraxy2

Whatever the latest one is... fake, glotch, or actually Ae, it is thus far... Well, r ess is incredible and ilanders is alright, and since those two tracks are all I've heard at the moment those odds suggest 50% of it is extremely good, and 50% damn fine.

EDIT: Hmmm.... Treale and Krylon sound strangely like some of gl0tch's work...

Um, yeah... wtf?

Some of the sounds in those tracks really reminded me of OPSHIC3. Apologies if I'm wrong... perhaps some one is faking your fakes? :whistling:

Seconded that the lack of appearance of a London date is a little bit odd... not sure if it's a letdown or the premise of something coming alongside the date announcement...

Edited by futureimage

Guest David R James

so which is the most interesting "leak?"

should i bother?

I think the Altered:Carbon album is akshully quite good.

Where can i blag this Altered:Carbon album? I know it is out on the 7th but i wouldnt mind giving it a listen now. I found what i have already heard quite enjoyable.

oversteps will leak when bleep sells the tracks

plus there's gonna be a surprise a few months down the line

Sweet...maybe an EP following the album, or a NA tour. :cool:

As for Bleep selling the tracks, I wonder if those that pre-ordered the CD or LP will be entitled to the files when/if they sell MP3s ahead of the official release date. Would be a real shame otherwise. Almost a crime!

yes, the cd/lp comes with a free download of the wav and mp3 version.

That's not quite what I was asking...I know we get free downloads with the preorder. I'm asking in case the MP3s are put up for sale prior to the release of physical copies, will we be entitled to our preorder download at that time. Logically I would think yes, but maybe they hadn't thought of that. :shrug: We shall see, I don't suspect anyone has an official answer except someone with inside info.

I was planning to wait until I had the physical copy in hand to listen to it, but if the MP3s are handed out ahead of time, guess I won't be able to resist. :emotawesomepm9:

one major plot hole in this theory is that for Quaristice the promotional campaign including clips and reviews was well under way by the time it leaked (and subsequently was posted on Bleep) don't mean to burst anyone's bubble here but i think one can safely assume this marketing is being done on a different time schedule than Quaristice

edit: maybe a full proper review has already come out and i missed it? i would be surprised

Edited by Awepittance

oh i personally couldn't give a shit if it is released digitally before the physical release. i was just giving a reason as to why people might seem to think that oversteps might be released in that way