1. 1. well?

• yes please i'd absolutely smash it to pieces
    • ew, not even with essines cock on a pole

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy lol at you fags

:emotawesomepm9:

because I wouldn't sleep with bjork, i'm a fag?

basically.

holy lol at you fags

OMG NO, you are one of the true heterosexuals in this thread, it's all these other fags fapping to that dude

whilst not a world of warcraft fan, i do wonder about the intersection between joanna newsom fans and WoW elves on a venn diagram

newsom_050926021757191_ok_wideweb__.jpgjoanna-newsom.jpg

how could you not want to tap that sheee-at, chen?

anyway this thread isn't about her.

joanna_newsom.jpg

Guest spike

I saw her in person, in the upper west side nyc,,, on the street,, no make up,, just doing her weird ass thing, she was dressed like an outerspace model,, .

Guest uptown devil

she had a cute robot thing goin on for her before, now she just looks like this guy:

geminoid.jpg

holy lol at you fags

OMG NO, you are one of the true heterosexuals in this thread, it's all these other fags fapping to that dude

that dude? you think she looks like a man? you don't fancy her i can accept but please explain how she looks like a man.

ps. joanna newsom... yep .

Guest Abuse

I have the Pagan Poetry DVD-single from Björk. I wish someone could unscramble the homemade fuck footage, though it's quite enticing as it is. IDM pron ftw.

Guest disparaissant

im with keltoi, i never got into NIN. loved the shit outta bjork though. still do.

though tbh i spent my teen years well deep in the prehistoric emo/post-hardcore scene. fuckin everyone had post and homogenic alongside the get up kids and saetia though.

im with keltoi, i never got into NIN. loved the shit outta bjork though. still do.

This.

But I will not reveal my teenage listening habits to watmm.

[Whatever you do, don't mention the Gwar! I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it alright.]

[Whatever you do, don't mention the Gwar! I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it alright.]

hey, I gotta say, Gwar puts on some of the best live shows ever. I saw them twice back in the day..... *ducks*

Archived