IGNORED

Ceephax Now Booking USA Tour

superstix

Guest Retrig

come to seattle ceephax, we can get coffee and crullers STAT

I've already stated it's a done deal. August 28th! =) Bonkers! 4 life!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging from the above, it seems like (a part of) the eastcoast schedule was exchanged for a little more domestic hanging around. Anyhow, i'm really happy for you lot :beer:

Guest Scrambled Ears

is the night in NYC already booked? if so I'll be there...if not I can check with some places and see if such a feat may be possible

edit: but honestly its BS what does it say about todays music when 1/3 of the acts at certain venues are cover bands (Lez Zeppelin, Badfish, Dark Star Orchestra etc...)

what's the best Ceephax, and by that i mean genuine music moments and not so much of the funny dicking around novelty stuff (not that i can't appreciate that too). always wanted an FSK005 but i can never find it.

Does this mean you know about Portland or not?

Guest Retrig

Does this mean you know about Portland or not?

No, just Seattle, sorry. (That is, I don't know about Portland).

Guest nene multiple assgasms

what's the best Ceephax, and by that i mean genuine music moments and not so much of the funny dicking around novelty stuff (not that i can't appreciate that too). always wanted an FSK005 but i can never find it.

his latest album might be his best, but you can't really separate the genuine from the novelty with andy; they're one and the same.

Guest Retrig

Hmmm I wonder what venue.

Retrig why do we need to have November free?

I know, it's stupid for me to tease but I really can't talk about it. It will be the most epic thing to happen in Seattle in a very long time though. Just want peeps to keep their calendar open.

I know, it's stupid for me to tease but I really can't talk about it. It will be the most epic thing to happen in Seattle in a very long time though. Just want peeps to keep their calendar open.

Can we expect that this is part of a tour and we in Los Angeles should also keep our November open? lol Inquiring minds...

Guest Drahken

Braindance Tour comes to Seattle? Keep me in the loop on the dates so I can make advanced arrangements to hire a sherpa guide to take me over the pass.

Guest hahathhat

I'm looking for a "heads up" from someone who made him the Kansas City offer--if they're on here at all (?). I suspect they're not though and Andy's not responding to the crouton mail--why put it out there if he's not responding to serious queries lol :trashbear:

i've sent him drunken emails and gotten no reply... figured he rightly binned it... then weeks later, after i've written it off, he replies. i figure he just gets a shitload of emails from idiots like me, and prefers his rolands to email. i feel he is better about writing back then he needs to be, even if it's not a quick turnaround!!

if that bit about him canceling most of east coast is true, i'm bummed.

I have seen many great shows since living in the L.A. area, but I think I am most excited about this one.

Bubba - do it. You never know when he'll come back!

Yeah I think I'm going to purchase my Chicago ticket in late July (the gig is supposed to be Aug. 20). What's even worse is that my school opens on Aug. 23, so I'd just be making it back. I really have no other options besides Chicago/Detroit because all the other dates afterward are during school :facepalm:

I have seen many great shows since living in the L.A. area, but I think I am most excited about this one.

Bubba - do it. You never know when he'll come back!

Do you know where "gridlife" does its shows? Or is there nothing set? I need to get out more in this city, obviously.

Archived