IGNORED

Ceephax Now Booking USA Tour

superstix

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way xxx, that's gonna be interesting to see! Seeing a huge plume of oil 4,000 feet in the air would be nuts! :emotawesomepm9:

I live about 70-90 miles from the coast, hurricanes don't normally cause a huge amount of damage over here. Katrina and Gustav (don't know if you've heard of that one, was in 2008) were a little crazy here, but besides that, it's usually semi-smooth sailing.

I do plan to move from here after my college years, out West, hopefully, so here's hoping

Guest Retrig

As an interesting note, Andy has an extreme fear of flying which has kept him from playing the states. He is literally taking a boat over (and I'm assuming back). And fellow Seattle brothers, no fear. There is big, BIG (I mean, seriously, fucking HUGE) stuff coming later this year.... Stay tuned, can't talk! =)

Vancouverites - can we get him to come here?

How do we entice him? Loads of good weed (that's vibert though innit)

I agree... It would be amazing if Ceephax would visit the west coast (he said maybe canada after all). Since Richards On Richards is closed now, where do the higher profile electronic acts perform in Van now?

Guest Retrig

Seattleites, August 28th is our day for Ceephax! For the little kiddies out there: get your fake ID's sorted, you don't want to miss this. Also, make sure you're free in November... seriously. ;)

Seattleites, August 28th is our day for Ceephax! For the little kiddies out there: get your fake ID's sorted, you don't want to miss this. Also, make sure you're free in November... seriously. ;)

my birthday....... :facepalm:

Guest Drahken

Will there be presale tickets, and if so can I get them posted across the state?

Guest cult fiction

What venue??

I was listening to some EOD in the car this evening and got to thinking that EOD would be the perfect opening act for Ceephax... I wonder if that would be possible at all?

Guest Retrig

What venue??

I was listening to some EOD in the car this evening and got to thinking that EOD would be the perfect opening act for Ceephax... I wonder if that would be possible at all?

I will let you know as soon as I find out. I am assuming it will be at Re-bar (with no need for advance "tickets") but honestly don't know quite yet.

I tried to contact two promoters in Boston and neither of them responded to me. Ceephax isn't trendy enough I guess.

I also emailed Andy sort of suggesting a few things and he never got back to me, probably because it sounded like I had no idea what I was talking about. Which is absolutely true.

Oh well.

Archived