IGNORED

Ceephax Now Booking USA Tour

superstix

Just noticed this on his His MySpace Blog :

Hello there,

I would like to plan a mini tour of the United States and maybe Canada in August.

The plan is to drive across the USA from New York to LA or vice versa doing some

gigs on the way ! I'd like to play Canada too, but I'm not sure of distances and customs

and stuff like that ? It will be over a two weeks/three weekends.

Anyway if you have a night ANYWHERE in the States and want me to play please contact me !!!

A rare opportunity as I've never played there before !!!

hardcore_crouton@ceephax.co.uk

Cheers !

:wtf:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuckin rad news!!! He needs to play Europa in Greenpoint Brooklyn. It's a funky little joint that books bigger acts and is a local Polish hang-out. It has black lights.

I also have friends that own a venue in Birmingham, Alabama. He should play there too!

Guest southside jim

jesus christ he better play a NYC show. (can't see why he wouldn't, but Wisp wasn't able to on his US tour either..)

Alright, this has some seriously epic potential. Do any of you Midwest guys wanna try to make this happen? What's the biggest city in the midwest? Chicago? Who should play with him? We can't let ourselves miss him while hes here. Who's down for Trashbear USA: Ceephax Edition????

Alright, this has some seriously epic potential. Do any of you Midwest guys wanna try to make this happen? What's the biggest city in the midwest? Chicago? Who should play with him? We can't let ourselves miss him while hes here. Who's down for Trashbear USA: Ceephax Edition????

I am down for this!!! Make it happen watmm... make it happen you fucking cunt.

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

NO SMART BAR PLEASE (or reggies for that matter) if we're talking chicago. we need more dinginess, less hipsters.

i don't even know why I posted that

Yes, not the smart bar because I can't get in hahaha I'm under 21. We need to make this all ages or at least 18+ or whatever. I don't mind Reggie's. That's where I've seen VSnares and I like the venue well enough. Any other ideas? What's a dingy place?

Who else should play? We should get Reid to come too.

Vancouverites - can we get him to come here?

How do we entice him? Loads of good weed (that's vibert though innit)

ceephax doesn't seem like a toker for some reason, id love to see him in person, just so i could offer him a fat spliff and see what he says.

i know he doesn't do coke, which is good. all that energy is all natural.

Archived