IGNORED

Ceephax Now Booking USA Tour

superstix

Oh jeez hahaha

EDIT: & so it came to pass that the Chicago watmm was forced to choose between Ceephax and The Flashbaulb… TO BE CONTINUED!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoever was claiming the nyc gig is in the middle of nowhere is silly...its near morgan and myrtle wyckoff...not that far into BK...ill see you there! :braindance:

That was me. I'll still be there. It will just take me an hour to get there and probably 2 to get home after.

Still can't wait. :spiteful:

Yeah get with the program. Morgan L Subway stop is the new spot! Bjork DJ'd at Above Auto Parts like a month ago. and the bad guy from The Mask is always at Wreck Room!

I'm only not bitching because I live in a factory 4 blocks from it. If it were in Park Slope I'd be like "C'mon!!"

Guest Scrambled Ears

Yeah get with the program. Morgan L Subway stop is the new spot! Bjork DJ'd at Above Auto Parts like a month ago. and the bad guy from The Mask is always at Wreck Room!

I'm only not bitching because I live in a factory 4 blocks from it. If it were in Park Slope I'd be like "C'mon!!"

those old factory/loading dock apartments are sweet...but even that shit is getting a tad pricey...whats the world coming too...

Guest analogue wings

Austin, Tuscon or Honolulu dates required plz.

Does anyone good ever play Honolulu?

ok...the hexagon website (where ceephax is playing in baltimore) has just added two additional artists. ruff stuff and beastmaster, in addition to ceephax and the polygons. i've heard polygons, but, my question is do any of you know who the other two are? i've searched long and hard and can't find a thing on them. any help????

U.S. Tour Postponed.

Hi due to the budget going over what I can afford and the unexpected issue of

getting a work visa in time, I have decided to postpone the tour until next spring, that

way I can get more gigs to pay for it all and it'll give me more time to sort the

visa out...So not cancelled just delayed, please if you're interested send me your

offers for playing in the States/Canada, this tour will hopefully cover more ground too.

Sorry for any hope deflations..

Cheers,

Andy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk

:cry:

Awwh.

Maybe it's for the best, I was unreasonably putting a lot of weight on Mr. Ceephax saving my summer from The Suck, and that's just not healthy.

U.S. Tour Postponed.

Hi due to the budget going over what I can afford and the unexpected issue of

getting a work visa in time, I have decided to postpone the tour until next spring, that

way I can get more gigs to pay for it all and it'll give me more time to sort the

visa out...So not cancelled just delayed, please if you're interested send me your

offers for playing in the States/Canada, this tour will hopefully cover more ground too.

Sorry for any hope deflations..

Cheers,

Andy

:cry:

AAAHHH, he posted this after i saw all the dates gone. oh well, piss it, i'm still going to NYC.

Ceephax subforum stat!

I mean the sub forums currently serve no purpose other than erousing masonic boom 24/7 :facepalm: , I would hope Watmm as a collective could agree that the creation of a ceephax subforum would only help generate more enthusiasm surrounding this tour and get Andy to play in more cities. In general he'll probably get more ticket sales. The better this tour goes the more chance we'll get another US tour, and perhaps Andy's success would entice other watmm favorites to come to the states as well. If watmm is going to serve any purpose, it might as well be bringing top musicians to our own cities so we can share the excitement and enthusiasm the europeans get to express all year round.

Guest iamabe

as someone who wasn't getting a show in boston... i'm happy :P

it means greater chance of a boston show.. maybe.

ohhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i just died in your arms tonight

Archived