IGNORED

Ceephax Now Booking USA Tour

superstix

Yeah I think I'm going to purchase my Chicago ticket in late July (the gig is supposed to be Aug. 20). What's even worse is that my school opens on Aug. 23, so I'd just be making it back. I really have no other options besides Chicago/Detroit because all the other dates afterward are during school :facepalm:

dude, start earlier. fly to NY and go to the show w/ us. A/D and i are planning a WATMM meet up for the show in New York Aug. 13th.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Retrig

Wow its an early show too, this could get interesting.

It's also interesting that he is backtracking from Portland to Seattle. =) I may try to make it down to Portland and back up in time for the afternoon(!) show.

Edit: Did I mention that I <3 Bonkers!?

Yeah I think I'm going to purchase my Chicago ticket in late July (the gig is supposed to be Aug. 20). What's even worse is that my school opens on Aug. 23, so I'd just be making it back. I really have no other options besides Chicago/Detroit because all the other dates afterward are during school :facepalm:

dude, start earlier. fly to NY and go to the show w/ us. A/D and i are planning a WATMM meet up for the show in New York Aug. 13th.

Can I be a part of the meetup too? :wub:

Any tickets for sale yet? other details than the date?

course man. anybody who wants to do the WATMM meet up, come on down. i'm thinking we'll all go eat or something before. i'll start a thread about it someday here. still like two months away.

As the OPer, I feel it is my duty to report these updates.

Looking for gigz: Washington DC, Philidelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit?

Hello again !!

NY and Baltimore are booked for the weekend of 13th+14th August.

I've got a few days from sunday 15th onwards to play in cities like

Washington DC

Philidelphia

Cleveland....?

And maybe another in NY ...Dj gig or something..

Also friday 20th August, I've reserved for Detroit, Techno city..

but haven't found a date there yet...Any ideas ?

Cheers !!

Andy

Link

course man. anybody who wants to do the WATMM meet up, come on down. i'm thinking we'll all go eat or something before. i'll start a thread about it someday here. still like two months away.

I'm definitely on board! I wonder where he is gonna play. If it's in Williamsburg, we should totally eat at Fette Sau beforehand.

Tandem Bar in Brooklyn? Really? This is in the middle of fuckin nowhere!!!

He could have booked anywhere in Williamsburg, Greenpoint or even fuckin Park Slope! WTF!

It may as well be Staten Island.

Sorry. I'm being a little bitch.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=15075581487067186565&q=tandem+brooklyn&gl=us&cd=1&ei=IdwaTLezFoW2yQSsjt36CA&sig2=J4NExXgk9t2RYsG_EK78TQ&sll=40.702585,-73.926708&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&ll=40.717892,-73.954425&spn=0,0&z=15

But seriously, wtf?

He could have booked anywhere in Williamsburg, Greenpoint or even fuckin Park Slope! WTF!

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=15075581487067186565&q=tandem+brooklyn&gl=us&cd=1&ei=IdwaTLezFoW2yQSsjt36CA&sig2=J4NExXgk9t2RYsG_EK78TQ&sll=40.702585,-73.926708&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&ll=40.717892,-73.954425&spn=0,0&z=15

But seriously, wtf?

OK. I can't get over this.

I had never heard of this place until today. Now I know why. He has to cancel this shit and get a better gig.

How the fuck did he find this place?

btw

"Reasonably priced beverages, adorable interior, nice staff, in middle of nowhere" -Yelp

ok...i'm getting an email from The Hexagon in Baltimore when tickets are for sale. they do not normally do presales. i'll post it up when i hear back...for all you interested in the Baltimore show.

But seriously, wtf?

OK. I can't get over this.

I had never heard of this place until today. Now I know why. He has to cancel this shit and get a better gig.

How the fuck did he find this place?

btw

"Reasonably priced beverages, adorable interior, nice staff, in middle of nowhere" -Yelp

Is it possible to be "in the middle of nowhere" in fucking Brooklyn, NYC? I think not. Head out my way, and I'll show you the middle of nowhere. QQ plskthnx

Guest Retrig

Retrig know if he is doing a live set or dj set at the bonkers show?

I'm sure the Bonkers! crew will be able to accommodate what he needs for a live performance. I'll try to find out next Wednesday (as well as the venue).

Guest Scrambled Ears

whoever was claiming the nyc gig is in the middle of nowhere is silly...its near morgan and myrtle wyckoff...not that far into BK...ill see you there! :braindance:

Just putting a :trashbear: on the whole Ceephax USA deal--

School starts 8/16; Nearest is Chicago 8/20; Chicago is 8 hours away--can't lose my shit for an evening for a 16 hour roundtrip and nursing school consists of 0800-1900 days because it's half academics/half clinicals everyday; I'd be so fucked on Monday :facepalm:

I've tried to crunch the crouton twice about a Kansas City stop but the password is "fidelio"? or something--no word and no discussion on what it would take financially for a stop to happen so, :trashbear:

Is this an English thing? Are bottom-line discussions gauche in the UK? Because Americans are full-disclosure, filthy lucre types who need to know the $$$ score at all times. Do you "woo" people like Luke Vibert, Squarepusher, Ceephax, etc. with complex rituals involving scones and tea? I don't know, school will be on as it is so :trashbear: gonna stay out of the thread and you guys have a cracking time--you know that thing like: fucking suck my cock but I'm really happy that you'll have such a good time? One of those... :beer::ok:

You know I feel for you. However, I give you a small piece of comfort... The Chicago show is being thrown by Alphabasic a/k/a teh flahbublez label, meaning, it's his show. Yeah, I taste it too. *Vomits*

Archived