IGNORED

Ceephax Now Booking USA Tour

superstix

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just TWITTERED at the Basstown Boston motherfuckers to try and get something to happen.

i don't think it's quite so bad as you guys are saying for electronics in this town but it did take me a LONG time to figure out how to get plugged in enough to find out about cool stuff going on.

Guest iamabe

any movie that stresses how electronic-musically impoverished Boston is is a worthwhile film.

Agreed. Although, if you know where to look, there are plenty of IDM/Braindance parties with lots of people nodding and fingering their beards.

really? whereabouts? Berkeley parties?

When I used to live there, sometimes I would go to the enormous room and hear some good electronic music. There was also a loft in Chinatown where people would throw parties, although I can't remember the name of it. I used to just wind up at basement parties in Allston, as well.

I guess knowing the Berklee crowd helped out a lot for that.

check it out

Hello there.

this is a rough schedule I've knocked up based on the fact

that I will be driving from East to West over three weeks.

ROUGH SCHEDULE

Weekend 1 Aug 13th NY/Philly/Baltimore Area

WEEK 1 Montreal, Toronto, Buffalo, Columbus

Weekend 2 Aug 20th Chicago/Dtroit Area

WEEK 2 Kansas City, Minneapolis, Milwaukee

Weekend 3 Aug 27th Seattle/Portland/Vancouver Area

WEEK 3 Holiday week/ ??

Weekend 4 Sept 3rd San Fran/LA Area

Do you have a night or know of a night ? Please contact me !!

hardcore_crouton@ceephax.co.uk

Here's a map showing a rough route based on offers already recieved..

USA%20MAP.jpg

KC MOTHERFUCKERS!

OMG :emotawesomepm9: After years of driving to other people's back yard, people will come to ours. Fucking acid pool party at my house post show!!!

Jesus, THAT MAP! I don't know if Andy is fully aware of what that pathway means psychologically but he'll be clamoring for a flight back to Chelmsford by the time he gets to the west coast hahaha! he'll probably be pining for home before he gets out of the eastern seaboard. This is so exciting though--it is our job to make him ever so welcome and go mental on the dancefloor for him and keep him supplied in his favorite party spirits.

Hell ya man! I told someone in the chatroom that I knew you would be down on this =D

I'm not sure why they would drive from KC up through Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho though... (Lincoln might be okay with the university, I never asked my cousin if there is a good music scene up there.) Seems like it would make more sense to go through and hit Denver for a show, and then maybe head south and go north through Cali and end in Spokane. They're doing a lot of driving through open nothingness. Maybe they just want to Check It Out!tm

SteveBrule.jpg

I tried to help out with my alabama connections. No go I guess :(

on a happier note... NYC! Fuck yeah!

WATMM meetup, anyone?

I'd be down.

Also I am fucking stoked at this news.

If he does a legitimate stop in Portland I will be so happy.

What of an illegitimate stop in Portland?

I will be peeved in that case.

By legitimate I mean actually in Portland and not just the PNW area, to clear that up.

You guys will love it, seen Andy play billions of times over the years living in the UK, he always put on a great show. Would highly recommend, it'll be a blast!

Archived