IGNORED

New Ae ten track

plstik

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

also track is ok, but yeah i would like some more fuckery. sounds like they're a bit over that sound though. i'd still love to hear an ae noise album!

Fuck yes! An album of Rettic AC's and Fol3/Fol4's, only more twisted and ffffuuuuuccccccckkkkkeeeeeedddddddd up!

also track is ok, but yeah i would like some more fuckery. sounds like they're a bit over that sound though. i'd still love to hear an ae noise album!

Fuck yes! An album of Rettic AC's and Fol3/Fol4's, only more twisted and ffffuuuuuccccccckkkkkeeeeeedddddddd up!

I already complete approve of you.

ahhh.. YES! those tracks are among my favs on their respective albums... that would be sublime!

yep, that would be awesome

3 more days until the 1 month countdown...maybe bleep will grant us early HQ downloads ala oversteps?

i dunno...weren't the early downloads for both quaristice and oversteps due to leaks getting out?

Yeah, this time, whatever happens, I'm waiting until the physical release date. I might hang on until the vinyls are actually in my hands before hearing the digital versions too.

This time I'm not gonna listen to leaks either. Or, in the case of any Autechre, from now on.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

y7 sounded really forgettable, I think I'll buy this just because I'm an Ae completist

I think Envane came about as "mechanically reclaimed" of the track Nuane (even though it sounds nothing like it). The U on Chiastic Slide looks like a V. So "N-Vane" or Envane.

nice

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

y7 sounds like quaristice which I like very much

Yes, it does sound like some of the more acidy (?) tracks on Quaristice like 90101-5|-| or Tankakern.

Although I feel that y7 is more 'accomplished' than the two.

hmm i felt quite the opposite, that the acid tracks on quaristice were much more compelling. this sounds very restrained or something, not bad just very unchallenging

Guest Greg Reason

hmm i felt quite the opposite, that the acid tracks on quaristice were much more compelling. this sounds very restrained or something, not bad just very unchallenging

yeah I know what you mean but then Oversteps wasn't incredibly challenging either so perhaps they're taking it a bit easier with the confrontational art styles for the time being

Archived