IGNORED

New Ae ten track

plstik

Via Richard Devines Twitter

Warp / WAP505 A new ten track Autechre will be released July 12th -Format-Digipak CD — 2 separate 12" vinyls — and/or High Quality Downloads

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Via Richard Devines Twitter

Warp / WAP505 A new ten track Autechre will be released July 12th -Format-Digipak CD — 2 separate 12" vinyls — and/or High Quality Downloads

Sounds great. Do you have more info on that?

http://bleep.com/artistRssFeed.php?artistid=71

A new ten track Autechre release

Out 12 July on:

— Digipak CD

— 2 separate 12" vinyls

— and/or High Quality Downloads

Made in The Designers Republic™

The first 12inch contains four tracks, the second contains six

As with the album Oversteps, 24 bit and 16 bit WAVs will be available

Buy both 12" vinyl a discounted price.

Included free with all Vinyl & CD orders on Bleep.com

- 320kbps LAME encoded MP3 version of the album for your portable player

- Your choice of 16bit / 44.1kHz or 24bit / 44.1kHz WAV version of the album

(**** PLEASE NOTE, THERE MAY BE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES WITH THE 24 BIT WAVs. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION)

For purchases of the physical pre-order the digital versions of this release will be provided as downloads from Bleep as either *16 bit / 44.1kHz* or *24 bit / 44.1kHz* WAV format. With both these versions we are also providing fully ID3 tagged *320kbps mp3* versions for your mp3 player with track by track artwork. The 16 bit WAV is a lossless format comparable in sound quality to a standard Audio CD. The 24 bit WAV is of a higher quality however please be aware the file size is larger than the 16 bit version and there will be compatibility issues with some music players. (24 bit – 1.06gb / 16 bit – 720mb)

****24 bit Wav files will not play and may cause problems with earlier generation iPods and some other MP3 players. In addition some software media players including Windows Media Player will not support this format unless the appropriate codec is installed. The 24 bit file can be converted to a lower quality version that will be universally playable using any audio file editor such as Audacity or iTunes.**** Click HERE for more information about the WAV format. For more information about 16 bit vs 24 bit files click HERE

sure, two new ae albums in one year. meh.... possibly an official liveset? finally? only 2 vinyls for a remixes album is awfully short, so it's not a remixes thing.

Guest sirch

i question the quality. seeing as how quickly this is coming out after Oversteps....

anybody who releases more than 1 album and a couple of EP's per year is artistically questionable, imho.

it's 'quality, not quantity', innit?? :)

Guest sirch

..another reason i'm kinda pissed at this is, even tho i like Ae a lot, is, wtf are Warp doing putting ANOTHER 'thing' out by Ae,

so F'in soon after the last one!?

AND, more to the point, where the fuck is SCINTILLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii???????????????????????????????????? FFS, Warp.

sort it out.

Guest theSun

plus, how the fuck do we know how long they worked on this? maybe they spent more time on it than oversteps.

i don't know and i don't care. just happy for new ae. unless it sucks, then i'll have to rethink my life.

it's still in this rss feed posted on page 1: feed://bleep.com/artistRssFeed.php?artistid=71

25108.jpeg

"move of ten" ? lolo title

Holy shit at you guys complaining. They said in recent publicity materials/interviews that "there was more to come" shortly. There was plenty of speculation that that meant "EP."

Look at how much quality material the boys released in 1995 or 1997 (etc) before you complain about this being a rush-job.

Yikes.

Holy shit at you guys complaining. They said in recent publicity materials/interviews that "there was more to come" shortly. There was plenty of speculation that that meant "EP."

Look at how much quality material the boys released in 1995 or 1997 (etc) before you complain about this being a rush-job.

Yikes.

yea. here's to the much wanted beat fuckery too

:beer:

Archived