nth Dafusederb

iris was a pupil

no border

M62

ylm0

Cep puiqMX

:)

Guest frits

Ok this is the release I wanted instead of Oversteps. Just from my short listen I can say this will be my future favorite Autechre. Sounds like Actress and Autechre having a beautiful mutant baby!

Holy shit. From y7 i thought this will not be good. But it's absolutely amazing. i totaly love iris was a pupil.

Guest kelvanE

wow, incredible stuff. but I loved Oversteps too. this sounds so different than anything that came before. so uniquely experimental but still sick as hell. uhhh, and i'm only on y7.

Guest ConfieldMilkman

Just got this. There's a few good tracks, but I'm really overwhelmed by most of it. The only album I've never really been into is Quaristice (yet), and this reminds me of it, like if they lengthened most of Quaristice's tracks. I think maybe in time I'll appreciate this one though, there are some nice sounds, a few familiar from Oversteps. I'll keep listening though, see what happens; I used to hate Draft 7.30, now I love it.

this...isn't...good...music...

TheDude.jpg

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

that comment + watching your avatar.. oh god I went down.. :lol:

This release has to come as close to self-parody as they'll ever come.

A few great moments, mind you. It's definitely not rubbish, and Oversteps was awesome to my ears.

But, yes, we get it Autechre - you're not that serious, you're just spray-can kids from Manchester making hip-hop stuff. It's a laff, innit?

There should be no shame in making evil alien robot sounds from the future. And Oversteps proved it can be friendly and really, really nice for anyone to listen to, too. :-)

This release has to come as close to self-parody as they'll ever come.

A few great moments, mind you. It's definitely not rubbish, and Oversteps was awesome to my ears.

But, yes, we get it Autechre - you're not that serious, you're just spray-can kids from Manchester making hip-hop stuff. It's a laff, innit?

There should be no shame in making evil alien robot sounds from the future. And Oversteps proved it can be friendly and really, really nice for anyone to listen to, too. :-)

i thought quaristice was more of a self-parody than move of ten, tbh.

just finished. that was epic. and yeah, maybe even more accessible than oversteps. i think that's what some people are getting pissed off about, tbh ;)

i'm going to listen to it again.

Archived