IGNORED

Autechre Emoticon

Redruth

jazzband.

i mean there just aren't many options for a good one. when would i ever use the ae logo? rarely.

if someone did an animated one of like the first 5 seconds of gantz graf (with a white background) they would get a double hj from yours truly.

jazz plays softly in the background-but ae continues to be missed. i for one would use an ae emoticon about as often as i do the afx emoticons.

i'm not a huge emoticon user-but every once in awhile they have their place

just take the caps off- poke out one of the eye's and ae is born :boc:

we had an ae emoticon in like, 2005 or something. it was kinda shit though

i must have not noticed-i was a very infrequent user back in '05-it's not as though the rest of the emoticons are set to win a design award or anything ..just say'in

I've been wanting for some time now for a decent designer to do a set of WATMM emoticons (an entire matching set), all in the same art style. I just don't have the time to do it myself.

I've been wanting for some time now for a decent designer to do a set of WATMM emoticons (an entire matching set), all in the same art style. I just don't have the time to do it myself.

maybe we should have some submissions-i have friends who might do a decent job.

good to know there are thoughts flying around about this at least.

btw-liking the changes you've made to the site in the passed

couple of days-rock it like a rockit ship!

can you make a list of which emoticons?

can you make a list of which emoticons?

All of them - I'd like them all to be consistent in terms of style, and be transparent PNGs so they aliased edges of emoticons past go away finally. Making them a bit larger (the basic yellow ones) too would be nice, as long as they work with the text formatting well.

Archived