IGNORED

Daft Punk - Tron Legacy: Original Soundtrack

Oh my. Finally.

Will be released sooner than the movie, isn't it ?

Hope it'll be good ! I really liked Human After All (their best work to date imo), can't wait hearing this.

Oh my. Finally.

Hope it'll be good ! I really liked Human After All (their best work to date imo), can't wait hearing this.

This interests me. How is this, in your opinion, their best work? To me, it sounded rushed and really incredibly boring, I only like maybe two or three tracks on it.

Hopefully this is released sooner than the movie.

Oh my. Finally.

Human After All, there best work? Really?

Thats the 1st time Ive heard that.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Oh my. Finally.

Human After All, there best work? Really?

Thats the 1st time Ive heard that.

Opinions are a crazy thing :cisfor:

I'm excited - love Daft Punk.

Oh my. Finally.

This interests me. How is this, in your opinion, their best work? To me, it sounded rushed and really incredibly boring, I only like maybe two or three tracks on it.

Hopefully this is released sooner than the movie.

I never enjoyed Homework as an album. I mean, tracks are good, but (for me) they don't work as an album. Discovery was much better, tracks were very good and it really was an album (with the storytelling etc.)

Human After All has this atmosphere, you know. This album grew up on me, until it finally becomes my favourite. I know that when you take the tracks individually they aren't better than what they've already done on other releases (except one or two) but taken in its entirety this album is much better than the two others. Damn powerful sound. Very well built. Human After All was a darker side of Daft Punk...

Don't really know how to explain it, but

Opinions are a crazy thing :cisfor:

Guest Echo

Homework is my favorite album. In fact, it's the only album I can stand. The rest of their discography left my hard drive a long time ago, while Revolution 909 and High Fidelity get played regularly.

I guess I'm addicted to the low-pass filter.

Guest edge

Disco? Very.

But seriously how cool is this shit. Tron and Daft Punk? Sometimes the world works.

Guest Backson

discovery is my fav and let's hope this is just as good.

woah, let's not get our hopes up.

it is a soundtrack...

Really excited to hear this, and see the movie.

Also, Discovery is my favorite. Which is odd because when I first bought it, I hated it and was like wtf is this disco shit. Love Interstella 5555 as well.

I purchased Electroma yesterday, mainly for the packaging. I watched it, and just quit smoking and usually when I got bored during a movie, I'd smoke, so watching Electroma last night was fucking torture.

Also, Discovery is my favorite. Which is odd because when I first bought it, I hated it and was like wtf is this disco shit. Love Interstella 5555 as well.

I purchased Electroma yesterday, mainly for the packaging. I watched it, and just quit smoking and usually when I got bored during a movie, I'd smoke, so watching Electroma last night was fucking torture.

Shit dude, I'm sorry. I watched it without sound and that was one of the longest most drawn out experiences of my life.

discovery is my fav and let's hope this is just as good.

woah, let's not get our hopes up.

it is a soundtrack...

You can consider Discovery as a soundtrack too ! If they worked on Tron's soundtrack like they worked on Discovery, we may have one of this year's best albums !

Oh and Electroma is really wonderful. Movies with such beautiful pictures are rare today. According to the reviews I was "scared" by the lenght of some scenes (like the one when they walk in the desert) but I didn't see the time go by ! I'd like to watch it on a giant screen, in an outdoor cinema.

Guest Backson

i think hanging out for another Discovery will only end in heartbreak.

especially since the intire "Human After All" seemed to be them showing that they were done with all things Discovery.

Shit dude, I'm sorry. I watched it without sound and that was one of the longest most drawn out experiences of my life.

Yeah, I liked the part where the hills in the desert turned into a woman lying down and then the camera zoomed in on a hairy pussy. I liked some of the ideas/imagery, but I mean I don't think it was executed too well.

Yeah, I liked the part where the hills in the desert turned into a woman lying down and then the camera zoomed in on a hairy pussy. I liked some of the ideas/imagery, but I mean I don't think it was executed too well.

What.

Guest Backson

i saw that and didn't know if it was meant to be that way or if it was just me.

reminds me of this:

Sexuality-Sebastien_Tellier_480.jpg

which was also produced by half of DP